What's new

Google or yahoo

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Google...yahoo has passed its peak...Search engine aside I do like their homepage though with news layout and such

Definitely google, however they know way too much information about everything... would be nice to have a real alternative, but as of now, there isn't..

google I can way more results and they are more relative. However, When I am investing in my monthly Dividend stocks, Financial Yahoo, Free version of course is awesome. and yes when it comes to stocks I want to invest in diversty of monthly dividend stocks, I want that compounding interest, get enough in their that passive income mmmm. Just started though :p why I started Forex, I figured forex that passive income after paying the taxes can go into stable monthly dividend stocks. I am sorry I got way off topic.

Bonus bone though. anyone remember or still use dogpile? - search engine.

is yahoo even a thing anymore? we have no choice but to use google im afraid
Nu-uh, Don't forget big brother Microsoft wants your uninivted attention to Bing.com :p its the new big thing whink whink.... micorsoft is trying so hard to get into the social media spot its pathetic even trying to by the chinese us market tiktok and whats up apps, Microsoft knows it is missing out big time. even their xbox pc sub deal all xbox games now on pc for what 15 a month i heard isnt doing to well.... oh well they make tons of money off OS and Office I dont know why they are trying so hard to get entire social media, escpially their new streaming platform trying to compete with Twitch which got bought out by amazon...... they might as well cut loses and close that streaming service even you tube and face book gets the views like twitch but atleast they have a little bit of a following.

Definitely Google. There is no better search engine than Google. Results is more relevant with it and nothing comes close, not bing nor yahoo.

Google is best than any other search engines. We can easily get information. And till date it is popular. And now people are trying to search in google what they cant search.

Google here, can't remember the last time I used yahoo as a search engine. I havent even opened Yahoo for quite some time.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks