What's new

GUYS TRY THIS INDICATOR IT MAY BE HELPFUL.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Interested in trying out this indicator. Should i run on default settings or is there a recommended settings/ timeframe?

I have tried this before. Although the entry si good with candles as it enters a buy after a Bearish candle and enters a sell after a bullish candles which makes the stop loss small but It repaints a lot.

DO you have a screenshot you can share? IT helps to have a visual before I download it to see what I can expect it to look like. Thanks for the upload!

good system give a try n demo account combine with other system to get more accurate entry

Attachments

• Divergence Panel.zip
    358.5 KB · Views: 18
I have tried this before. Although the entry si good with candles as it enters a buy after a Bearish candle and enters a sell after a bullish candles which makes the stop loss small but It repaints a lot.
what does it mean when they say an indicator repaints

If the indicator repaints, it's not worth it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.