What's new

Has anyone ever scaled up an investment with an EA in 2 years?

I recently found that for an EA that can bring you 20% return in a month, if you scale up the investment to make the return effective, you will receive 4xxx% in 2 years time, that said you invest 20,000 usd at first, and over a million in 2 years time

garyp

all good in theory but never in practice, if something really existed that could do this it would wipe the markets out

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Has anyone heard of Forex Lifestyle EA Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
S Hello has anyone tried the zig zag indicator Forex Indicators and Tools 0
W Anyone has VWAP indicator? Forex Indicators and Tools 0
B Has anyone got tradewhileisleep.com Hedgehog HH500 Pro EA (locked or unlocked etc) Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
R General Hello, everyone! Has anyone had monthly profits yet? General Discussions 2
J Please who has this system... Or who knows the name of this indicator??? Its 99% accurate anyone with an idea can drop a comment or reach me at jud Forex Indicators and Tools 4
I has anyone tried a system called forex monarch from karl dittman Trading Systems and Strategies 1
D Money beast from ethan anyone has proved if his robot works well General Discussions 0
M babe blade algo... has anyone used this on live trading? It seems to have very low drawdown and good ROI Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 2
OPTIMIZFX Has anyone used the Make Money EA by Expert4x? Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 4
V Anyone who has this kind of Account Info panel Trading Systems and Strategies 0
L I am using EA and earning 5-10% profit on 1 day. Absolutely true, I would like to ask has anyone really succeeded with an EA or not? Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 3
F General Does anyone Has Professional EA . Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
Don Karlos Profitable EA Dear traders. Please help me find an EA Net89 advisor. If anyone has, please give. Trading Systems and Strategies 13
Don Karlos MiEA Dear I am looking for the MiEA8.2 adviser.If anyone has, please give. Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 38
Ruben JR Strategy Has anyone bought the Velocity Finder indicator from WeTalktrade? Trading Systems and Strategies 0
A Does anyone recognize has this bot? Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
viper7o3 General Has anyone heard of the crypto currency TBC? Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies 0
G Who has Waqar Ibrahim Price Action Mastery Course Forex Education 0
K Who has Pz double bottom from mlq5 Trading Systems and Strategies 0
H Website that has a list of Scammers so we can check in mass who to avoid Scam Alerts 0
B The hardest part has been for me to make a decision to go in a trade or not. I let the ea do that for me. General Discussions 2
Edgar Cc Scam Alert I just acquired Club Bianrias 6.0, but it is a scam since the indicator has an average of 52% winrate Trading Systems and Strategies 0
E The MT4 platform has changed General Discussions 1
M EA that has been performing for several years Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 1
N Who has binary bot working on mt4 Binary Options Brokers Discussions 1
L Somebody told me, EA has helped them to have a great life because of its effectiveness. Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 2
Crypto Angle General Bitcoin Price has increased and crossed $10k barrier. Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies 22
L General EA Bender FX Ea Lucrativo, works with Fibonacci system, h1 team, robot has martingale, but he does it on top of Fibo, making it safer, it's there for Trading Systems and Strategies 2
M The Central Bank of India clarifies crypto has not been banned Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies 6
E very trader has his own strategy General Discussions 2
alerta.forex What has been your experience with Contabo? Forex VPS 2
Btcfreako008 Anybody who can has PZ harmonic indicator Trading Systems and Strategies 0
M Foreign exchange trading has gotten incredibly prominent. General Discussions 1
J Trump said that the tariff has not been cancelled, the dollar has closed, and the US and the United States have risen a hundred points. Gold 1450 is s General Discussions 1
E Suggestion Trusted broker has better service? Forex Education 4
F Who has Idea Of Robotbase EA Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
B One Ea that has earned me more than 10000 usd Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 7
F Forex News The Brexit draft is close to completion. The US dollar has risen by 180 points and the US dollar has fallen. US stocks have risen by 100 points and go General Discussions 0
E Spreads has a vital part to play General Discussions 3
J General US manufacturing data has experienced a sharp decline. The price of gold has risen by $20. General Discussions 0
J General The price of gold has fluctuated slightly General Discussions 0
J General The British Prime Minister has agreed to close the parliamentary gold price trend without any shock General Discussions 0
E New EA Who has this ea ? Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 6
Crypto Angle 2018 Has Been A Terrible Year For Bitcoin, Will That Continue In 2019? Other Topics 3
P Forex News Closing the door before the (trojan) horse has bolted – Brokers are ahead of banks…. Interactive Forex Trading 3
P Forex News USD/CAD: Loonie Retreat Has Legs As BoC Likely On Hold Until April; Where To Target? - CIBC Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News EUR/CHF: Upward Has Been Halted; What's Next? - Nordea Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News USD: Has The USD Rebound Reached Its Limits? - Credit Agricole Interactive Forex Trading 0
P Forex News G10FX: Has USD Bounce Got Legs? Where Are The Trading Opportunities? SocGen Interactive Forex Trading 0