What's new

how do we learn about supply and demand, and candlestick effectively?

Forex trading is not a game. It has so much risk. Every trader should learn the basic knowledge about forex before entering into the market. Lack of knowledge can put them into the big problem. knowledge about forex can be learned by many ways. But the best way of learning forex is to open a demo account. This can help him to get knowledge, by which he can at least make profit slowly. When I was new in this market, I gathered knowledge by opening a demo account in TP Global FX. It helps me to know about forex, about trading. I also know what is good for me and what is not. I am still trading with them. They are really helpful.

forex is risky so it is important to learn and earn a lot of knowledge to mitigate risks and loss..

Forex trading is not a game. It has so much risk. Every trader should learn the basic knowledge about forex before entering into the market. Lack of knowledge can put them into the big problem. knowledge about forex can be learned by many ways. But the best way of learning forex is to open a demo account. This can help him to get knowledge, by which he can at least make profit slowly. When I was new in this market, I gathered knowledge by opening a demo account in TP Global FX. It helps me to know about forex, about trading. I also know what is good for me and what is not. I am still trading with them. They are really helpful.
Well said
But demo account is sometimes a joker:censored::cautious:

Grateful to see this thread, very helpful, I need to stay up to date about trading skills, and strategies any advice?

The best thing you can do is learn to think from the side of the investment banks and professional traders. Learn how to spot liquidity

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.