What's new

ICE FX News Info

Buddy

I was given this software with AF Global Expert, but I'm not sure if it's working.

It doesn't show any upcoming news on the currency pair I've loaded it onto, should it show upcoming news?

Also can it be used on other EA's?

I didn't pay for it and see it is paid for software, so maybe that's the reason and I need to enter a key code.

Thanks

I was given this software with AF Global Expert, but I'm not sure if it's working.

It doesn't show any upcoming news on the currency pair I've loaded it onto, should it show upcoming news?

Also can it be used on other EA's?

I didn't pay for it and see it is paid for software, so maybe that's the reason and I need to enter a key code.

Thanks
Have the same but it's working in Demo yet,..as long as you have the IceFXNews.dll and the .ex4 - file in the right folder it should be working i guess...otherwise it would give you en error when news comes in...anyhow it was the case with the TSR 2018 with them news filter.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.