What's new

Indicator Indicators Free for life :)

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

DaddyCOOL

You don't need to buy indicators to try it, here are some full versions (with crack of course) and rest assure I have used em all for quite sometime until I have found the one suited for my trading. Just a quick tip in trading, make sure you know yourself and the market before anything else.

Goodluck and have fun!

May the pips be with you...

You don't need to buy indicators to try it, here are some full versions (with crack of course) and rest assure I have used em all for quite sometime until I have found the one suited for my trading. Just a quick tip in trading, make sure you know yourself and the market before anything else.

Goodluck and have fun!

May the pips be with you...
so where is your indicator?

Here are some indiicators that i have tried. you can try it, perhaps it works for you.

Attachments

• Night Walker V2 Pro_fix.rar
    11.8 KB · Views: 40
  • DE FOREX Mr. Y.rar
    73.3 KB · Views: 33
  • Crystal FX.rar
    508.3 KB · Views: 28
Here are some indiicators that i have tried. you can try it, perhaps it works for you. e mindful of risk management.

Attachments

• The FSK Software - 2019.rar
    1.5 MB · Views: 37
  • The Royalty FX 2020.rar
    137.4 KB · Views: 30
  • Scalar Trading Systems MT4.rar
    2.2 MB · Views: 39
Do anyone has an indicator on engulfing with 3 step take profit in form of ideal, please share with us on this platform

Do anyone has an indicator on engulfing with 3 step take profit in form of ideal, please share with us on this platform

what is the name of the engulfing indicator you need? there's several engulfing indicators available.

What would you rate the effectiveness of these indicators and did any stand out beyond the rest. Thanks.

most of these indicators are at least 42 - 48 % reliable. hey if you manage your loses first... believe me, profit will manage itself and come to you. learn market structure and risk or money management.

you will be okay you will see.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.