Profitable EA iROBOT EA EASY TREND

2.00 star(s) 8 Votes

mateusz

SUPPLEMENTATION OF THE STRATEGY INDICATOR WORKS ON ALL TIMES
GOOD LUCK :)Ok hand

Attachments

• iRobot.ex4
    8.7 KB · Views: 42
Is it indicator or Expert Advisor? I am in search of Expert Advisor. If anyone with more than six months track record of EA with good results with low drawdown. It is accepted to test the EA for my trading.

Is it indicator or Expert Advisor? I am in search of Expert Advisor. If anyone with more than six months track record of EA with good results with low drawdown. It is accepted to test the EA for my trading.
Hi, just to share with you that I do have an EA that works very well for me and please do feel free to test and use it if you wish to. However I must say that I have only tested it for around two months. So, if you want to see how good it is after six months, I guess you would need to test it out for yourself and see the results. Hope that it will work well for you too. Here it is for you:
Red Dragon MT5 (My Favourite EA: 48% Profit & 26% Drawdown)
https://www.forexforum.co/threads/red-dragon-mt5-my-favourite-ea-48-profit-26-drawdown.17408/

I've seen account with EA iRobot is very good. but i don't know if its the same EA with this thread iRobot :) will try it soon

With Trading EA a Professional trader must also need to analysis from their own trading capabalities.because totaly depend on EA can be harmful for all type of trading.EA can help doing trade but not some volatile and fundamental time.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.