What's new

is forex free of cost to learn.

Depends on how you want to go about the learning. There are various resources, some just noise, some well meaning and others are more to get the person teaching money than anything. There are books you can read for in depth knowledge about the markets in general. Then there is Youtube which is mostly filled with noise but can also give you some gems.

I am still at the beginning(y) of my journey so you can choose whether to take what I am saying with several grains of salt however i find the basics can be found through youtube then you go through books to hammer them in. then you to be educated you will have a clear idea of what you need to be educated no than just crying for help. hope this helps.

In my opinion there is no education for forex you only learn with your experience so try to start with a demo account and learn from there.

Yes forex is free. There are a lot of resources available for free. If you want to pay kmowledge.. make sure it is from a credible source

To be truthful forex is not free,you need to read very hard,watch the chart and even look for someone to mentor before success can be achieve. Thanks

There's so much good free content on forums and videos from youtube that you can learn almost all that you need for free.

Forex trading is the most famous and profitable business. You have to gain proper forex knowledge about forex for maximum profits earning. You should use a demo account before start trading. You can gain your forex knowledge and there will no money-losing chance, no fear. Every trader should use a demo account before start trading. I used a demo account. Now I am earning a good number of profits. I trade with Eurotrader. They are one of the best brokers I have ever worked. They are really very supportive and helpful.

for now adays no need cost to learn how to trade , there is tons of free books , strategys , systems , eas ,
ask your self what is the best for you , testing it and implement it TAKE a live time

Be ready to spend a few years before becoming profitable, but in the end it is worthwhile when you make it. Ok hand

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.