What's new

Suggestion Is Forex Indicators Useful or necessary

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes
I have never used any indicator or signal till now. I dont have any idea about that and never tried it. Is it worth using it. If yes then let me know where to get it . Thank you in Advance.

I have never used any indicator or signal till now. I dont have any idea about that and never tried it. Is it worth using it. If yes then let me know where to get it . Thank you in Advance.
All indicators are showing something based on the Past, so what happens in the past can not guarantee you something in the future. So My point of view, all indicators are not so usefull. the only thing which helps me are news

Some people find indicators useful, others don't. It really depends on your style, what you feel comfortable with and helps you win more.

However, I think indicators are incredibly good to quickly analyze data and what's happening in the market. Yes, it may lag behind, but if you use the right indicators, you can use that previous data to consider the probabilities in a trade and make decisions based on that data.

Some people find indicators useful, others don't. It really depends on your style, what you feel comfortable with and helps you win more.

However, I think indicators are incredibly good to quickly analyze data and what's happening in the market. Yes, it may lag behind, but if you use the right indicators, you can use that previous data to consider the probabilities in a trade and make decisions based on that data.
Very good point I love it. I find indicators very useful even if many are useless. Before using it it must first been backtest especially costume indicators,many repaint badly

In my opinion, indicators are tools to help interpret what has and is currently happening in the market. Understanding volume, trends and other things can normally be done using specific charts in their raw form, however that takes experience and so to help understand market condition and have context on price action we use indicators.

At its core, indicators are also mathematical equations or algorythms that are working together to display information based on a value/criteria overtime and have it print on a chart, things like EMAs are an example of this.

PLEASE REMEMBER: Indicators are only tools giving you information of what HAS happened in the past or IS currently happening as you are viewing that market. By no means is it predicting or telling you what WILL happen.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.