What's new

I've personally used this broker it's okay

Samuel63

The broker has a autochartist software that's people use but the problem is that it confirmed late entries..what was your experience on it ??

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Repainting indicators i personally think they are all a SCAM coz people lose money depending on them Scam Alerts 7
P I have some files used in mt4 to share with you MetaTrader 0
J New EA How to get some money used Scalper Version 6.0 and include set from me!!, Thank you Trading Systems and Strategies 1
R Whats the quickest withdrawal method you have used with IC IC Markets Broker Reviews 0
K Profitable EA WHAT VPS does? VPS can be used in absence of PC If you don't have a PC you can get a VPS, it works on phone, tablet, anywhere So you don't need a Trading Systems and Strategies 5
K What are order blocks and how are they used successfully and efficiently Trading Systems and Strategies 1
Z Any one used bttm with entry magnifier Trading Systems and Strategies 0
B what is the best forex robot you guys have used? Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 8
T One of the best indicator ive used this year Trading Systems and Strategies 0
C Forex News Jp markets was another broker i used Forex Broker Reviews 0
C General Ic markets, one of the best brokers i have ever used and the best in the forex industry IC Markets Broker Reviews 1
K Profitable ea used for vix indices Trading Systems and Strategies 5
jonas90 Has anyone used MT4 on an M1 Imac? General Discussions 0
R PLTR vs arkk indicators that can be used Stocks and Indexes 1
1 MT2 settings which can be used any indicator of your of your choice Binary Options Brokers Discussions 1
V General which indicator can i used for indicies Trading Systems and Strategies 1
M General coding an indicator to be used as trial version General Discussions 0
S How many of you have used EAs that made you a lot of money?? Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 22
K Indicator Deep Bar Indicator is a mt4 (MetaTrader 4) indicator and it can be used with any forex trading systems / strategies for additional confirmation of tra Forex Indicators and Tools 1
B Broker used by one of South Africa’s best FX Pro Forex Broker Reviews 0
M General Anyone used vps for futures?wich vps provider has best support? Forex VPS 1
R most powerful indicator tool you have ever used Trading Systems and Strategies 2
V Forex VZLOMSHIK I would like to know what has been your experience using this EA as well as the Tim frame used onhttps://www.forexforum.co/attachments Trading Systems and Strategies 0
M what is the best indicator for binary options you used? General Discussions 0
S what is the best ea that you used Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 3
M I've used a number of EAs including this current Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
S Have anyone seen and or used this EA Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
R Does Elliot waves work or do the counts differ depending on the pairs used? General Discussions 0
S Profitable EA I was testing kingle EA here store the results but on gbpusd it doesn't show good results I used 15 TF thank you Forex Indicators and Tools 5
phumzo does any one know the name of robot used on the Cleanthen Malope Show Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
Marinosa the worst indicator and system that you used before! Forex Education 0
K Lets use this post to introduce and rate indicators we have used before Forex Indicators and Tools 4
Y Does anyone have this Indicator or used it before ? Forex Indicators and Tools 4
T Does anyone know this system and what are the used indis in this system Trading Systems and Strategies 3
T Hi all Has anyone used the copy trade service by dennis buchholz? Binary Options Brokers Discussions 3
J General what do you think about EA Freedom pro? have you ever used it? Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
H I need a good mt5 indicator that can be used dor high profit trading....im desperately in need MetaTrader 3
A Can someone please help who have used automated trading Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 8
Brian Onchweri General Market maker Tricks used out there. General Discussions 1
F KalleFX trading system mainly used for forex Forex Indicators and Tools 0
A trading major trends and get used to your favorite pair General Discussions 0
A choose your favorite pair and get used to the way it trades General Discussions 4
A Indicators used in Forex Trend & Breakout System MetaTrader 5
W Consistent strategies your ever used? Trading Systems and Strategies 2
D Indicator Breakout Trading Strategy Used by Professional Traders Forex Indicators and Tools 0
N Which is best EA? MOSTLY USED Other Topics 7
D What is cTrade about and how it is used General Discussions 0
M babe blade algo... has anyone used this on live trading? It seems to have very low drawdown and good ROI Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 3
OPTIMIZFX Has anyone used the Make Money EA by Expert4x? Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 14
M how SMBD V4 indicator, It used for binary trading Forex Education 3