What's new

I've used a number of EAs including this current

mahesh

I've used a number of EAs including this current 'World Champion' as far as (undeserved) sales of this EA goes.
I've never been able to so anything but lose money with this product, regardless of the settings or broker. This includes paying for the settings of a so called experienced 'ForEx Guru' whose brilliant strategy was to set the Stop Loss up to 50 times higher than the take Profit. Duhhhh! A 'rocket scientist' to be sure: NOT! These settings cost me considerably. I spent many months evaluating and trying to come up with profitable settings of my own on it with a number of different Brokers with the hopes of selling PhatTurdbo as an affiliate along with my profitable settings. The best I cold come up with was to get it so that while it wasn't making any money, at least it didn't lose much )< 8(
Alas it is like almost all commercial EAs out there: not even worth the hard drive space that they take up.
As far as I can determine, it is also like most commercial EA's in that the only ones that are making any money off of it are the author's and those that market and sell it.
If you don't want to get a total loser and make a 'donation' to those in the supply chain with this so called product with nothing but grief, frustration and lose your time and money on it,, don't buy PhatTurdbo!
Alas, from my costly experiences , this all to common an occurrence with almost all other commercial EAs. and is unfortunately the 'norm' for EAs as opposed to being an exception to the rule.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.