What's new

MARKET MAKER SECRETS

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Fid

#Big boys (Banks n other institutions) moves could be traces only if you know where and how so equip yourself eventually you will get there.Determination to study is very important and taken seriously it will produce best results at the end Ok hand

Attachments

• 2018 Market Makers Secrets.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 61
#Big boys (Banks n other institutions) moves could be traces only if you know where and how so equip yourself eventually you will get there.Determination to study is very important and taken seriously it will produce best results at the end Ok hand
Market maker are really sucking the small ones dry. God will help us

Reactions: Fid
great thanks

The actions of the big boys (banks or other institutions) can only be tracked if you know where you will end up and how to equip yourself.

I'm on a jorney right now to find the MM strategy/knowledge that will take my trading to the next level. I've only been trading for 3 months on the live so the jorney is far from over. see yall at the top

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.