What's new

BEAT THE MARKET MAKER INDICATOR INSTALLER

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes
Hi where can I get the bttm installer indicator, my computer crashed and the files got deleted need to install it

BEAT THE MARKET MAKER - What a BS name. Good luck with that. Learn to trade. Instead of using this "holy grale" typ templates and indicators. Standard indis are more than enough, if you trade with them. Master the concepts of Trend, Momentum, Structure, Multi Time Frame (daytrader: M15, H1 and H4). Master also Volume Profile, Price Action and the most important patterns are enough. If you use Indis, then master them. Study that shit as deeply as possible. And know how to combine everything. Then you have a good chance technically to trade with the marketmakers. And if your Template is good then only because it tries to trade with the market makers, but you can never beat them.
Hey I have read your post and I would like to know more about Indis..can you kindly share files on this to enlighten me. I would like to change my trading style

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.