What's new

BEAT THE MARKET MAKER INDICATOR INSTALLER

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes
1. the strategy is based on position trading, not scalping.
2. the blue box is the asian session.
3. the gap between the blue box and red box is the London session.
4. the red box is the us session.
4. its better to trade the London session and avoid the asian and us session, reason accumulation of contracts and false moves.
Tanksss, tou know How the best setup / trade for this?

Steve's strategy is based on M W formations that occur weekly or bi or tri weekly. He implores his students to implement a flash card system, this helps in eliminating apprehension and nerves while trading.

I agree with him it is absolutely important that students has the same setting template like tutor, to avoid seeing different things than tutor

Although I believe apart from the 8EMA, 13EMA, 50EMA, 200EMA, 800EMA you have to tweak the MA setting, the TDI usedefault setting, ADR marker period 14, pivot daily
What do u mean by the MA setting

I have heard a lot about "Beat The Market Makers." I've got a few acquaintances who claim that it's a useful tool for profitable trading but they want to sell it to me. I can't afford the amount they mention. I need the BTMM software please

I have heard a lot about "Beat The Market Makers." I've got a few acquaintances who claim that it's a useful tool for profitable trading but they want to sell it to me. I can't afford the amount they mention. I need the BTMM software please
Please search it on this group it's there. Someone posted it

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.