What's new

BEAT THE MARKET MAKER INDICATOR INSTALLER

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes
This is the closest I could get from the idicators provided in the BTMM zip files, many I leave out side of course.
Is it correct? I could not get the borad on the right side close to the chart piture you show.

My second question is regarding time zone setting: I run the !sm_GMToffsettime it shows me 1. In the chart there are two indicators which require to be set with the correct time zone: !_pivot and !sm_worktime,
So time zone question 1: In !_pivot the first parameter I must set to 1, correct?
Time zone question 2: the start and end time in !sm_worktime are defaut I believe is New York time? According to GMTOffsettime=1, which value I have to fill in the !sm_worktime, so that I could read the start candle correctly?

Attachments

• question timeoffset.png
    question timeoffset.png
    194.8 KB · Views: 54
PS: I have check on Sunday 04 Oct 2020 the first candle appears at 22:03 GMT London.

Sorry for the long winding question, but I believe the right setting and the accuracy for the candle position relative to the observing seesing box is important for this BTMM method. So a detail answer here would help many interested new users getting their chart correctly up.

Attachments

• question first candle.png
    question first candle.png
    114.6 KB · Views: 34
This awesome! Thanks for sharing. Just as pointed out above, the .tpl file is important so we don't start getting different results. Once again, thanks for sharing

This is the closest I could get from the idicators provided in the BTMM zip files, many I leave out side of course.
Is it correct? I could not get the borad on the right side close to the chart piture you show.

My second question is regarding time zone setting: I run the !sm_GMToffsettime it shows me 1. In the chart there are two indicators which require to be set with the correct time zone: !_pivot and !sm_worktime,
So time zone question 1: In !_pivot the first parameter I must set to 1, correct?
Time zone question 2: the start and end time in !sm_worktime are defaut I believe is New York time? According to GMTOffsettime=1, which value I have to fill in the !sm_worktime, so that I could read the start candle correctly?
Thank you
Very Good

BTMM is now a free strategy, there is loads of info on YouTube on how to effectively use it. below I attached a pdf to give insight, But on how to trade using the template in harmony with the concepts described in the pdf please search videos on YouTube you will get all the necessary info.
Thanks for this.

BEAT THE MARKET MAKER - What a BS name. Good luck with that. Learn to trade. Instead of using this "holy grale" typ templates and indicators. Standard indis are more than enough, if you trade with them. Master the concepts of Trend, Momentum, Structure, Multi Time Frame (daytrader: M15, H1 and H4). Master also Volume Profile, Price Action and the most important patterns are enough. If you use Indis, then master them. Study that shit as deeply as possible. And know how to combine everything. Then you have a good chance technically to trade with the marketmakers. And if your Template is good then only because it tries to trade with the market makers, but you can never beat them.

PS: I have check on Sunday 04 Oct 2020 the first candle appears at 22:03 GMT London.

Sorry for the long winding question, but I believe the right setting and the accuracy for the candle position relative to the observing seesing box is important for this BTMM method. So a detail answer here would help many interested new users getting their chart correctly up.
Which of the boxes represent ASIAN, LONDON & NEW YORK sessions?

BEAT THE MARKET MAKER - What a BS name. Good luck with that. Learn to trade. Instead of using this "holy grale" typ templates and indicators. Standard indis are more than enough, if you trade with them. Master the concepts of Trend, Momentum, Structure, Multi Time Frame (daytrader: M15, H1 and H4). Master also Volume Profile, Price Action and the most important patterns are enough. If you use Indis, then master them. Study that shit as deeply as possible. And know how to combine everything. Then you have a good chance technically to trade with the marketmakers. And if your Template is good then only because it tries to trade with the market makers, but you can never beat them.
I think you are right. You still need a good understanding of the basic price action to use the template to your advantage.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.