What's new

BEAT THE MARKET MAKER INDICATOR INSTALLER

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes
BTMM is now a free strategy, there is loads of info on YouTube on how to effectively use it. below I attached a pdf to give insight, But on how to trade using the template in harmony with the concepts described in the pdf please search videos on YouTube you will get all the necessary info.
Can you please send me this pdf in my Gmail please...because I can't download...it says I must post 10 threads in order...my Gmail is ahusseinserat@gmail.com

thank you mate, I really like this indicators, especially those session time rectangles(y)

Benkal, u are doing an amazing job; kudos to the good work. I watched Steve videos but still I am not solidified on the level count especially the aspect of Reset.
BTMM BY STEVE MAURO. WITH THIS SETUP/INSTALLER IT WILL LOAD UP ALL INDICATORS OF BTMM IN ALL INSTALLED MT4 PC PLATFORMS View attachment 9698
Benkal, u are doing an amazing job; kudos to the good work. I watched Steve videos but still I am not solidified on the level count especially the aspect of Reset.

BTMM is now a free strategy, there is loads of info on YouTube on how to effectively use it. below I attached a pdf to give insight, But on how to trade using the template in harmony with the concepts described in the pdf please search videos on YouTube you will get all the necessary info.
hello, would you indicate a video explaining how to use this strategy? Is the strategy still using the strategy?

1. the strategy is based on position trading, not scalping.
2. the blue box is the asian session.
3. the gap between the blue box and red box is the London session.
4. the red box is the us session.
4. its better to trade the London session and avoid the asian and us session, reason accumulation of contracts and false moves.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.