What's new

minimum amount for best trading

Mouo

Hello guys, I am looking for opinions from people who have had trading experience. I tried it for $100 and got nothing. Do you have opinions on the best amount I can trade with? Because $100 is a lot and I always lose it

ive always been told to trade with $1000 or more to comfortably trade even though its possible to flip a $100 account with patience

To be honest I started with $10 and gradually added to it. $1000 would probably be a good amount if you can afford it, just don't get yourself into any debt to do so.

1000 usd is the ideal amount, but if money is a problem, then you can start with 100, dividing it into 10 equal parts and betting 1-3-6 martingale.

Hello guys, I am looking for opinions from people who have had trading experience. I tried it for $100 and got nothing. Do you have opinions on the best amount I can trade with? Because $100 is a lot and I always lose it
You can make money on any size account as forex is percentage based commission. With normal 33x margin $100 will secure up to 3300 of forex currency which is 0.3 lot (approx). You can trade lots down to 0.01 lot...so $100 is a great way too start learning......however if you did well and got 10% a month its going to take 7.2 months too double your money. The main is too learn first. Then you will naturally start to add more to the account in order to get to the 10,000 to 50,000 that most forex traders use. Of course you can get funded too trade so you dont need yout own money

For me.. Minimum 1000$ but if u made 10% its 100$ so.. lot of people try make a millions of these type account... 1000 or less and .. in a day or week..
Try 10.000$ - 50.000$ and then when u made 5-10% per month, u can smile :)

The best amount to start trading with is a highly individualized decision and depends on a number of factors, such as your financial situation, risk tolerance, trading goals, and experience level.

Generally speaking, it's advisable to start with a small amount of capital that you can afford to lose without significantly impacting your finances. This allows you to gain experience and learn from your mistakes without putting too much at risk.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.