What's new

Is Big amount money safe?

Edward Peterson

No amount of money can safe you. There is no such thing as safe amount of money. If you invest millions dollars and you don't have necessary skills. Eventually you would end up losing all the money. And if you have skills and invest only few thousand dollars, you will make milions out of those few thousand dollars. It is the knowledge and skills that save you from the loss.

One of the main rules of trading is (or should be): don't trade when you can't afford to lose. The best way to make sure you lose is to trade with money that you can't afford to lose. If your trading capital is too important for you, you are doomed to a number of fatal mistakes.

One of the main rules of trading is (or should be): don't trade when you can't afford to lose. The best way to make sure you lose is to trade with money that you can't afford to lose. If your trading capital is too important for you, you are doomed to a number of fatal mistakes.
To achieve success in Forex trading it is very essential that we the trader makes an effective trading plan since the trading plan is very important to make the trading profitable. But all types of brokers don’t support the necessary facilities to make an effective trading plan. That’s why with ForexOne trading broker I am trading in Forex market to make my effective trading plan by following their up-date trading news and reports.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.