What's new

Money Beast EA, real or not?

3.40 star(s) 22 Votes
I see. Yeah they do post good results there. Also i did ask him why does all his results are on android phones he said he dont know.
I am also looking at the time in the screenshots. Look at the timestamp of the result(mt4) screenshot and his replies. I mean, everytime customers send him a feedback, he always replies back in less than a minute. There's no way that he is awake 24 hours especially if he has buyers from canada and other countries

I am also looking at the time in the screenshots. Look at the timestamp of the result(mt4) screenshot and his replies. I mean, everytime customers send him a feedback, he always replies back in less than a minute. There's no way that he is awake 24 hours especially if he has buyers from canada and other countries
Yeah i noticed that too. All the screenshots and replied were only a minute apart. Which i believe he created his own screenshot and use different account for testimonials and replies.

Same.. I asking for investor password.. Or any performance report.. He just asking to view his channel testimonial.. Which is.. Nowdays screenshot like that can be made.. Only if had contact with one of his customer than can approve the screenshot is real..
Yes i agree

But again i have tried the ea but it is no where compared to the results in telegram. Because i did not paid the extra amount that he was asking. Only those that paid will have those results

Btw i just realised there is a VIP membership here. Has anyone tried it before? Any comments?

Ok Great Thanks A Lot...But I Have Tried But Nothing yet... All I Saw Is A Channel With 8 Members. Can You Type The Name Here ?
Lets share yours first? How come there is so many telegram groups? Pls share here.

Hello ,

I have seen his telegram channel but seems a scam and if someone bought the EA please share with us your real results. Thanks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.