What's new

Profitable EA MyGold - hybrid tool for GOLD trading. Free and awesome

3.40 star(s) 30 Votes
Thanks for sharing and asking. Well, if I could remember correctly, I was just using the default settings and make no changes and I have tested using timeframe H1 and also H4. Nothing special to mention about. Therefore, anyone who has better settings please feel free to share it with all of us. Simple as that.

I'm using 45 as TP, 50 as SL and TSL with 10 + 15 (start at 25)
H1/H4.

Pretty safe (ps avoid fridays)

H1/H4.

Thanks for sharing your settings and your strategies with all of us. Well keep up the good work then and wish you all the best. God bless:)Ok hand

H1/H4.

Just one question if you don't mind me asking, how long have you been testing this EA using these settings? The reason I ask is because many EAs may look to be "safe" for a short period of time, yet it does not necessarily mean that they would be safe over a longer period of say 3 to 6 months or so. It's good to hear that it has been "pretty safe" for you as of now. I sincerely hope that it would continue to do well and safe in the long run.

Another question is you said "ps avoid fridays", could you kindly explain more on why please? You mean you never trade on any Friday and only trade from Monday to Thursday?

Are there trading results on a real account? Or just advertising?

adverticing of free tool that is posted here? No, that's just one I like and signals are not repainted.
I trade on real, but just for a fun and cent account

Hey all,

I got few requests to share the tool I used for Gold and shared privately with one follower. I don't want
to mix different tools - so, here is the thread devoted to MyGOLD - nice tool for M15 to H4 trading on
GOLD (XAUUSD).

This tool has needless options - TP/SL/Trailing SL. To make it trade on next signal - just press AUTO
button on the chart. Simple, pretty safe. View attachment 13874

It's FREE and simple to download (no email/registration).

PS: I have already requested unlimited version (full time trading) + backtestable (this one allows one trade
on next signal, that you need to activate it again for trading or place trades manually - therefore - no backtest
option in original version).

Stay safe & hopefully it will help a bit.
My 5 cents to my favorite FX forum!!!
Is this EA only for gold

Hey all,

I got few requests to share the tool I used for Gold and shared privately with one follower. I don't want
to mix different tools - so, here is the thread devoted to MyGOLD - nice tool for M15 to H4 trading on
GOLD (XAUUSD).

This tool has needless options - TP/SL/Trailing SL. To make it trade on next signal - just press AUTO
button on the chart. Simple, pretty safe. View attachment 13874

It's FREE and simple to download (no email/registration).

PS: I have already requested unlimited version (full time trading) + backtestable (this one allows one trade
on next signal, that you need to activate it again for trading or place trades manually - therefore - no backtest
option in original version).

Stay safe & hopefully it will help a bit.
My 5 cents to my favorite FX forum!!!
Thanks for sharing, have you become a millionaire from this ea?

Thanks for sharing, have you become a millionaire from this ea?

Hi

No, and no one will with any EA. This is hybrid tool, kind of indicator with auto trade option by its signals
with your restrictions. By the way, no way to find super stable tool - clue is your own the tactic. That makes
trully different results by using same tool and create opionions on all indicators :) I know many traders that
are big fans of RSI and around same quantity that think totally opposite :)

But MyGOLD is worth to try, that's my opinion. Still in testing with the Samurai robot now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.