What's new

Profitable EA MyGold - hybrid tool for GOLD trading. Free and awesome

3.40 star(s) 30 Votes
Hey all,

I got few requests to share the tool I used for Gold and shared privately with one follower. I don't want
to mix different tools - so, here is the thread devoted to MyGOLD - nice tool for M15 to H4 trading on
GOLD (XAUUSD).

This tool has needless options - TP/SL/Trailing SL. To make it trade on next signal - just press AUTO
button on the chart. Simple, pretty safe. View attachment 13874

It's FREE and simple to download (no email/registration).

PS: I have already requested unlimited version (full time trading) + backtestable (this one allows one trade
on next signal, that you need to activate it again for trading or place trades manually - therefore - no backtest
option in original version).

Stay safe & hopefully it will help a bit.
My 5 cents to my favorite FX forum!!!
Is this for mt4, will it trade on its own, which broker are you with? And hiw much account deposit do you need to use

Hey all,

I got few requests to share the tool I used for Gold and shared privately with one follower. I don't want
to mix different tools - so, here is the thread devoted to MyGOLD - nice tool for M15 to H4 trading on
GOLD (XAUUSD).

This tool has needless options - TP/SL/Trailing SL. To make it trade on next signal - just press AUTO
button on the chart. Simple, pretty safe. View attachment 13874

It's FREE and simple to download (no email/registration).

PS: I have already requested unlimited version (full time trading) + backtestable (this one allows one trade
on next signal, that you need to activate it again for trading or place trades manually - therefore - no backtest
option in original version).

Stay safe & hopefully it will help a bit.
My 5 cents to my favorite FX forum!!!
Hi andr3as, thanks for sharing the EA. Hopefully we can get the mql file soon. Cheers.

Is this for mt4, will it trade on its own, which broker are you with? And hiw much account deposit do you need to use

Yes, MT4 - any broker. Signals are available on the chart, you can simply manage its trading.

PS: here is the latest version (I shared it already, but just in case one more time). Signals updated there, much better
on higher TFs.

compare2signals.png

Attachments

• MyGOLD_AB_v1s.ex4
    84 KB · Views: 28
is is fully auromated EA? Is this still working? can i try this one? is it profitable?

Hey

This is hybrid one, you can place trades on auto by its signals. But I'd avoid to use it as
clear EA. H1/H4 are very accurate. Anyway, M15/M30 are good too, but require some
attention from the trader.

Signals are not repainted, that's the most important part of it...

is that real account or demo account? is it still working

this is a demo, I'm just checking different settings for now. Now I use it only on h4. There were no more trades,
because I do not have a VPS and I use it while working with a computer.

I'm using the latest version, which was posted here on May 30, you can find it a little higher in the posts

this is a demo, I'm just checking different settings for now. Now I use it only on h4. There were no more trades,
because I do not have a VPS and I use it while working with a computer.

I'm using the latest version, which was posted here on May 30, you can find it a little higher in the posts
Thank you for your reply also im going to use this ea on my vps server next couple weeks

Can you share your set file please ?

hi

I don't have exact file, sets depend on time frame + market condx
I'd use TP based on past fluctuation (depends on past 10-15 signals)
and SL moves out of high/low of the previous day

hi

I don't have exact file, sets depend on time frame + market condx
I'd use TP based on past fluctuation (depends on past 10-15 signals)
and SL moves out of high/low of the previous day

I used fixed sets, most recent edition.
thank you for your time (y)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.