What's new

Newbee looking for some guidance - brokers

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

crosseyed

Hi All - I am an IM for over 20 years (great to see forums still exist). I recently partnered with a platform that will grow to a huge number of members that are all newbees and looking to start trading. I have a contact that will supply signals and I am looking to partner up with some solid brokers.
The members will be from Canada, United States and Europe. Any help I can get from your all (the pros) is much appreciated and will hope to give back as much as I can to this forum.

Hi All - I am an IM for over 20 years (great to see forums still exist). I recently partnered with a platform that will grow to a huge number of members that are all newbees and looking to start trading. I have a contact that will supply signals and I am looking to partner up with some solid brokers.
The members will be from Canada, United States and Europe. Any help I can get from your all (the pros) is much appreciated and will hope to give back as much as I can to this forum.
pepper stone

Try Swissquote Bank. They have the status of a Swiss bank.

I used avatrade and i dind't have problem, actualli i chage and i use IC market, less spread

Brokers are the main element for trading in forex. Without broker it is not possible to trade in forex. Most of the traders can, t choose a good broker from this big market where there are too many fake or scam brokers. A good adviser can suggest you a good broker. I choose my broker by researching all brokers profile and review in AtoZ Markets. It helps me to find a broker which is very good for me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.