What's new

Suggestion Pepperstone Broker is a Reliable Broker

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Yes, I am agree with you, Pepperstone withdrawal is so slow, I have to wait for a long time when I want to withdraw my money, I am worried about my money if the broker is not fast enough, I want to find another broker to trading. I need a faster broker, I mean fast not only in withdrawal but fast in every service.
good

great broker so far as tested for more than 3 years..although spread bit high and swaps but overall in terms of deposit and withdrawal is done instantly. wire is 3 days.

I friend of mine is using Pepperstone since 2 years and he is still satisfied, but sometimes they don't withdraw in less than 96 hours.

Pepperstone are okay brokers, slow in everything, slippage are high, slow execution.

That's why i moved to FP Markets, faster execution and low slippage and spreads.:cautious:

Pepperstone are okay brokers, slow in everything, slippage are high, slow execution.

That's why i moved to FP Markets, faster execution and low slippage and spreads.:cautious:

I agree with you, i was using them for a while, Pepperstone are not as good as before.

Their execution was so good now it barely even works like it used to. And when i called the customer services they said something is wrong with my connection.

And when i switched to FP Markets everything was better than Pepperstone, for now everything is fine, Hopefully it doesn't change like Pepperstone.

Pepperstone is a good broker, there are certain issues in pepperstone but its still a reliable company.

Same goes to FP Markets as well they are also good brokers, both are good to start trading.

I was using IC but later moved to Pepperstone and my brother is using FP Markets.

Though FP Markets are one or two percent better than pepperstone its still worth.

Many brokers are good but i prefer and select only brokers that accept mobile money. Its the preferred for africans

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.