What's new

Scam Alert Please help me ! AF Index Limited is scams

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

malia

Hello everyone, this is my story
i believed my bf to registered a MT4 account, because he convinced that he wanted to make more income for me an for our future. Then he sent me this website to registered a account . Then i did it and just did everything he told me. I bought USDT in Huobi Global App , one time in June an one time in July, total i bought 10000$. And he taken me to trade on MT4 about 13 times and the profits i got is 4520$. So my account 14542$ and 18 days ago i tried to withraw all my money from my MT4 account to my bank card. But the website was keeping very long time and just said " your withdraw request uneder review, please wait patiently", but i thought that some problems here because it took long time without explain clearly. Then i tried to contacted them everyday and just few days ago they said that i have to pay 25% before withdraw. At that time i am not agree this because it's not right . And now they disapeard and didn't reply me.
Now i know that i have cheated by them an him.
Please help me what can i do to get my money back? that's all my saving for my school's fees in next few months . I am so hurt and don't know what i can do.
Thank you for read my story . Any help i will very appericate
This is the website, i hope everyone will not o same mistake like me

Honestly, I think there's really nothing you can do at this moment. I believe MT4 is a widely used app by a lot of Forex traders. But I would report the af-index website to your country's business bureau as scam so they can flag the website. If you're in the US, here is the link where you can report it as fraud:

Tips on finding out if the website is legitimate:
  • Verify the trust seal. To do this, click on the trust seal (usually looks like a security stamp/badge/certificate of some sort) and see where it leads you to. If a trust seal is legitimate, clicking on it will take you to a page that verifies the authenticity of that seal.
  • Any website that does not have contact information/contact us or even social media accounts presented on the website is highly suspicious. How easily can you reach customer service? Does their phone number go straight to voicemail? Is their e-mail something like hnm12814923@gmail? Is there no physical address?
  • Is it an http or https? HTTPS means that the communication channel between you and the server is encrypted and secure (i.e., an attacker listening in on the network will get garbled encrypted information that won’t make sense). HOWEVER, HTTPS does not assure that the server you are communicating with will not steal your data therefore it does not guarantee your safety. To view the digital certificate issued to the website, click on the padlock in the web address bar and select Certificate if using Google’s Chrome browser. For Firefox, click on the padlock and then on the arrow to show connection details. Click on more information and then view certificate.
  • Read about their privacy and terms. If the website lacks one, or if it looks unpolished at best, you should probably stay away from the site.
  • Pay close attention to the URL. Is it amaz0n.com or appl.com?
  • Look for grammar and spelling errors. From looking at the website, there seems to be a lot of grammar errors.
  • Lastly, any random and unrelated pop-up advertisements.

Also, if anyone tries to 'educate' you and persistently ask you pay a large sum of money up front, it's most likely a pyramid scheme/multilevel marketing and chances are, you won't see that money back. Most pyramid schemers usually have social media photos of them vacationing saying some very inspirational and motivational quotes. And always be wary of those that live offshore. When you become a target by a member of these schemes, you will be told you can change your life by earning tons of money that will enable you to quit your day job and travel the world — financial freedom. But if this was really true, why would someone who is supposedly making 'tons of money' try so hard to recruit you rather than focus on his money-making machine?

Please be aware that in Forex trade, there are a lot of scammers because it's unregulated but there is a very small group of people that are genuine at helping others progress. There are profitable traders who have made serious money from trading but they represent just about 5–10% of traders and the rest give up after their 1st or 2nd year of trading.

Hopefully you didn't put in a large portion of money and hopefully you dumped your boyfriend. It seems like he took advantage of your emotions and walked away with the money you put in. I'm really sorry this had happened to you.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.