What's new

Need help to trade Nas100 please ?

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Sele

I have been blowing accounts trying t trade Nas100 , can someone please come to my aid in this?

thank you

MetasFX

I would say your biggest problem is greed. NAS100 is really volatile, you need to have a strategy, practice it with Demo until you have consistent results before going live

Tolu234

1. Take note of major zones i.e support and resistance 2. Draw your trendlines and make sure it touches 3 -5 Candles. 3. Look out for head and shoulder or wait for retest on the zone or trendline. 4. Wait for breakout from the zones or reversal with high momentum. Do this on 15mins timeframe because of its volatility. Also check 5mins TF as well. You can also add 13MA to the chart and wait for candle close above or below the MA for additional confirmation. i hope this works.

frank576

I have been blowing accounts trying t trade Nas100 , can someone please come to my aid in this?

thank you
NAS is very volatile bro, you need to have a decent account and have an idea about how to trade it, If not I promise you, you will keep blowing account.
Do you have a trading strategy to follow?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Please I need help with vix 75 killer EA. Trading Systems and Strategies 0
H am a newbie i need help Trading Systems and Strategies 1
D I need an mt5 EA please help me which is the best MT5 EA to use Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 2
L Need help coding my strategy in MT4 Trading Systems and Strategies 0
B XFX Hunter V2 need help Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
madgar29 I need a new broker please help I am tired of bad brokers cannot afford Forex Broker Reviews 6
M Need help with trading binary Trading Systems and Strategies 1
roshan jaiswar I need aeroplane.ind trading system please help Trading Systems and Strategies 0
mooseuk Need help unlocking an expired EA (To make it unlimited) Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 2
J What is binary options? I need help with that Binary Options and Futures 5
S need help with divergence Forex Education 2
L Profitable EA Please help guys - i need a best EA for me Trading Systems and Strategies 10
M Profitable EA Eklatant Forex Robot (Need Help) Trading Systems and Strategies 7
B Please Help In need of Treshhold Trading Systems and Strategies 0
E New Trader need help General Discussions 19
P I'm Philani, New in the group and in need of help with the spike indicator Forex Indicators and Tools 3
K Profitable EA NEED Good Profitable EA Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 1
M Profitable EA Here is the almighty AMG EA.. if anyone is in need of it then ..here ..if you got a question ask here mandlamlamuli220@gmail.com Trading Systems and Strategies 0
O I need a successful indicator for binary option Trading Systems and Strategies 0
H Just something you need General Discussions 0
P Indicator I need this indicator so badly Forex Indicators and Tools 0
F Need a working and profitable EA Complaints and Suggestions 0
M Hy can i ask some question about fx if I'm trading currency only and i want to trade nasdaq and vix75 i need to know about the systems can pay or General Discussions 0
Eriksen Why do we need to put take profit and stop loss? NO!! Interactive Forex Trading 0
C Profitable EA I need someone to gift me the Isha indicator Making Income Online 0
P In need of a good broker Interactive Forex Trading 2
V How often do I need to optimize my EA robot? Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 1
T Need a good system guys General Discussions 6
N General Hello I need Ea red dragon v 3.18 Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
E What are the main point which we are need to look before purchasing a EA Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 1
E I need good EA for my 5000 dollar account General Discussions 4
K General INDICATOR SCRIPTS THAT NEED TO BE DEVELOPED Forex Indicators and Tools 0
A Need a vps pdf to set my robot Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
H Need mt4 belly fx indicator Trading Systems and Strategies 3
B NEED S/R INDICATOR for forex mt4 General Discussions 6
skrimon Few Essential Facts you Need To Know About Forex Brokers Forex Education 3
H Suggestion What you need to become a serious trader General Discussions 2
S USDMXN analysis , i need the anaylsis General Discussions 0
W Why do we need to put take profit and stop loss Interactive Forex Trading 7
V Indicator I need good indicator Boom and crash spike Forex Indicators and Tools 0
M General I need sherphard harmonic patten please Trading Systems and Strategies 1
Drkiramatkhan i need a scalper EA which will close to trade within few second in profit. Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 1
Drkiramatkhan i need a scalper EA which will close to trade within few second in profit. Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 2
A I need to find PZ_Harmonacci v11.6 General Discussions 3
1 I'm new and I need assistance General Discussions 7
G Profitable EA Need EA freedom PRO or Belly system please. Anyone? Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 5
H I need a good mt5 indicator that can be used dor high profit trading....im desperately in need MetaTrader 3
S I need this Systeme thank you for helping me Trading Systems and Strategies 2
A How many years do need to study forex Forex Education 41
G Suggestion Hy can i ask some question about fx if I'm trading currency only and i want to trade nasdaq and vix75 i need to know about the systems can pay or Forex Signals and Pamm 3