What's new

Need help to trade Nas100 please ?

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Sele

I have been blowing accounts trying t trade Nas100 , can someone please come to my aid in this?

thank you

MetasFX

I would say your biggest problem is greed. NAS100 is really volatile, you need to have a strategy, practice it with Demo until you have consistent results before going live

Tolu234

1. Take note of major zones i.e support and resistance 2. Draw your trendlines and make sure it touches 3 -5 Candles. 3. Look out for head and shoulder or wait for retest on the zone or trendline. 4. Wait for breakout from the zones or reversal with high momentum. Do this on 15mins timeframe because of its volatility. Also check 5mins TF as well. You can also add 13MA to the chart and wait for candle close above or below the MA for additional confirmation. i hope this works.

frank576

I have been blowing accounts trying t trade Nas100 , can someone please come to my aid in this?

thank you
NAS is very volatile bro, you need to have a decent account and have an idea about how to trade it, If not I promise you, you will keep blowing account.
Do you have a trading strategy to follow?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
W need help MT4 msimg32.dll and error 0xc00000142 MetaTrader 0
G New EA Forex Punisher EA problems. Need help! Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
D need help on finding out if IC is good IC Markets Broker Reviews 1
B General I NEED HELP ON BELLY FX Trading Systems and Strategies 0
S General I need a trading robot guys help Trading Systems and Strategies 0
P General I need some help please MetaTrader 1
K General Need help with forex pdf..post General Discussions 0
sara123 General I have a 10K account and I need help to build it. Trading Systems and Strategies 3
A people urgently need help! Other Topics 0
S General account blown pls help, i need a mentor asap General Discussions 8
S Profitable EA I need help with a profitable ea Trading Systems and Strategies 0
S Suggestion Am a beginner and I need help Trading Systems and Strategies 0
I C trader broker guys .. I need help . Is this broker good Ctrader 3
W Need Help > Best Broker MetaTrader 3
H I need help on how to grow a small fx account. Complaints and Suggestions 8
B Need Help Please Read Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
B Please help guys I need your help about the redbillion system Trading Systems and Strategies 1
J Please I need help with vix 75 killer EA. Trading Systems and Strategies 1
H am a newbie i need help Trading Systems and Strategies 1
D I need an mt5 EA please help me which is the best MT5 EA to use Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 3
L Need help coding my strategy in MT4 Trading Systems and Strategies 0
B XFX Hunter V2 need help Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 5
madgar29 I need a new broker please help I am tired of bad brokers cannot afford Forex Broker Reviews 10
M Need help with trading binary Trading Systems and Strategies 1
roshan jaiswar I need aeroplane.ind trading system please help Trading Systems and Strategies 0
mooseuk Need help unlocking an expired EA (To make it unlimited) Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 2
J What is binary options? I need help with that Binary Options and Futures 5
S need help with divergence Forex Education 2
L Profitable EA Please help guys - i need a best EA for me Trading Systems and Strategies 13
M Profitable EA Eklatant Forex Robot (Need Help) Trading Systems and Strategies 7
B Please Help In need of Treshhold Trading Systems and Strategies 0
E New Trader need help General Discussions 19
P I'm Philani, New in the group and in need of help with the spike indicator Forex Indicators and Tools 3
B Please i need some ezplanations General Discussions 1
D Profitable EA I need a profitable EA Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 8
S Can someone please shared nasdaq ghosts robot platinum version i really need it Trading Systems and Strategies 0
D In need of the PPS anyone Trading Systems and Strategies 0
H 5-Supply-And-Demand-Rules-You-Need-To-Know-Final.pdf Trading Systems and Strategies 0
D Need ECN robot 1.5 ? Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 2
P Tutorial I need a tutor and someone to mentor me General Discussions 1
O Please i need the Forex VORTEX Sniper freee or interchange Forex Indicators and Tools 0
K Strategy Trading strategies ( In need of new trading strategies it can be for Currencies/Synthetic Indexes) Trading Systems and Strategies 1
P General need the best indicators Making Income Online 0
T In need of Forex companions to share knowledge with Interactive Forex Trading 1
D need indicatornon repaint General Discussions 0
P Need few mods on indicator Forex Indicators and Tools 0
siddo123 please is spike detector a scam or is it legit please i need a honest reply Scam Alerts 2
harisx32 What should you need to learn in forex price action strategy Forex Education 4
K This is the only pdf that you will ever need when it comes to money management Forex Education 0
R Traders need the practice Forex Education 0