What's new

Need help to trade Nas100 please ?

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Sele

I have been blowing accounts trying t trade Nas100 , can someone please come to my aid in this?

thank you

I would say your biggest problem is greed. NAS100 is really volatile, you need to have a strategy, practice it with Demo until you have consistent results before going live

1. Take note of major zones i.e support and resistance 2. Draw your trendlines and make sure it touches 3 -5 Candles. 3. Look out for head and shoulder or wait for retest on the zone or trendline. 4. Wait for breakout from the zones or reversal with high momentum. Do this on 15mins timeframe because of its volatility. Also check 5mins TF as well. You can also add 13MA to the chart and wait for candle close above or below the MA for additional confirmation. i hope this works.

I have been blowing accounts trying t trade Nas100 , can someone please come to my aid in this?

thank you
NAS is very volatile bro, you need to have a decent account and have an idea about how to trade it, If not I promise you, you will keep blowing account.
Do you have a trading strategy to follow?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.