What's new

I need a new broker please help I am tired of bad brokers cannot afford

madgar29

I need a new broker for Forex, I am in the United States. I am sing forex.com and FX Choice, I need mt4 support. I think forex and fx choice are literally, stiffing me.

Duke98

I need a new broker for Forex, I am in the United States. I am sing forex.com and FX Choice, I need mt4 support. I think forex and fx choice are literally, stiffing me.
For United States, use TD Ameritrade or OANDA. Both are regulated.

Tspice

i advise you use ICMarkets......they are recorded for the lowest spread and quick market execution

Rudolph

I suggest trading with FP Markets. I trade using their Raw ecn pricing account. They have a robust trading condition that offers some of the lowest spreads starting at 0.0 pips in both minor and major currency pairs.

Alexhunter

I can understand what you have been through; even I had lost in many trades due to bad brokers. After burning several accounts, I finally found my broker (FP Markets).

They have a robust trading condition with tight spreads and faster execution speed suitable for my scalping strategy.

cchong

I have used FXChoice, IC Markets, FBS in the past. Then when I found Roboforex the new broker, since then I never use any other brokers. The bitcoin deposit and withdrawal process happened only within seconds or minutes (super fast). They also offer fixed large leverage of up to 1:1000 but I'm not sure about the limitation and regulations of US on leverage offer though. One more thing, they also offer bitcoin to be used as the base currency for your mt4 or mt5 account so if you choose bitcoin as your base currency then you could grow your bitcoin when your account balance grows. To be honest, there are not that many brokers that offer this kind of service. Many only allow bitcoin as deposit method but they do not allow you to use bitcoin as your base currency. Instead they only allow you to use USD, EUR or GBP and perhaps maybe one or two other currencies as your base currency for your account. I'm truly thankful that Roboforex has this special feature added and I'm quite satisfied with Roboforex as my broker now. So far I have never had any major problems with them at all. That's all i could share with you about brokers. Wish you all the best in your findings then. Take care and God bless.:giggle:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Suggestion Need suggestions - Is it good idea to become a broker? Complaints and Suggestions 0
P Suggestion Need Suggestion for being a broker Other Topics 1
E how much do you need to fund your broker General Discussions 5
I C trader broker guys .. I need help . Is this broker good Ctrader 3
W Need Help > Best Broker MetaTrader 3
P In need of a good broker Interactive Forex Trading 2
D need indicatornon repaint General Discussions 0
A people urgently need help! Other Topics 0
P Need few mods on indicator Forex Indicators and Tools 0
siddo123 please is spike detector a scam or is it legit please i need a honest reply Scam Alerts 2
harisx32 What should you need to learn in forex price action strategy Forex Education 1
K This is the only pdf that you will ever need when it comes to money management Forex Education 0
R Traders need the practice Forex Education 0
J Please i need the Forex VORTEX Sniper freee or interchange Forex Indicators and Tools 0
S General account blown pls help, i need a mentor asap General Discussions 0
F Need Investor Account from Profitable EA Trading Systems and Strategies 0
S Forex is very hard I need assistance Trading Systems and Strategies 2
K I NEED ONE INDICATOR Forex Indicators and Tools 0
F anyone need fx goat course Trading Systems and Strategies 34
E General I need bell forex chats codess Forex Education 1
K General I need a working bot Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 1
T I need a 50% hit strategy Trading Systems and Strategies 0
S Wealth minister system that we all need Trading Systems and Strategies 3
P Need cobra 1.0 Pls anyone MetaTrader 0
P Strategy Need cobra 1.0 Pls anyone Trading Systems and Strategies 2
M General Ref wayne trading strategy in need Forex Indicators and Tools 4
S Profitable EA I need help with a profitable ea Trading Systems and Strategies 0
S Suggestion Am a beginner and I need help Trading Systems and Strategies 0
S am in need of a beat the market marker by steve mauro Trading Systems and Strategies 0
L General How many years do you need to trade to be a professional trader? Forex Education 1
V I need to know what is the difference between grin trading and martingale grid because they all come across as th the same trading system Forex Education 0
S General I need something thing good for exchange n been testing kingle along with this system Trading Systems and Strategies 1
A Suggestion i need a real stock signal provider General Discussions 0
H I need help on how to grow a small fx account. Complaints and Suggestions 8
B Need Help Please Read Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
B Please help guys I need your help about the redbillion system Trading Systems and Strategies 1
J Indicator i need volume profile indicator Forex Indicators and Tools 1
T How many years do you need to trade to be a professional trader? Ctrader 12
K Profitable EA NEED Good Profitable EA Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 8
M Profitable EA Here is the almighty AMG EA.. if anyone is in need of it then ..here ..if you got a question ask here mandlamlamuli220@gmail.com Trading Systems and Strategies 11
O I need a successful indicator for binary option Trading Systems and Strategies 4
H Just something you need General Discussions 0
P Indicator I need this indicator so badly Forex Indicators and Tools 0
F Need a working and profitable EA Complaints and Suggestions 2
J Please I need help with vix 75 killer EA. Trading Systems and Strategies 1
H am a newbie i need help Trading Systems and Strategies 1
M Hy can i ask some question about fx if I'm trading currency only and i want to trade nasdaq and vix75 i need to know about the systems can pay or General Discussions 0
Eriksen Why do we need to put take profit and stop loss? NO!! Interactive Forex Trading 0
D I need an mt5 EA please help me which is the best MT5 EA to use Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 3
C Profitable EA I need someone to gift me the Isha indicator Making Income Online 0