What's new

I need a new broker please help I am tired of bad brokers cannot afford

madgar29

I need a new broker for Forex, I am in the United States. I am sing forex.com and FX Choice, I need mt4 support. I think forex and fx choice are literally, stiffing me.

I need a new broker for Forex, I am in the United States. I am sing forex.com and FX Choice, I need mt4 support. I think forex and fx choice are literally, stiffing me.
For United States, use TD Ameritrade or OANDA. Both are regulated.

i advise you use ICMarkets......they are recorded for the lowest spread and quick market execution

I suggest trading with FP Markets. I trade using their Raw ecn pricing account. They have a robust trading condition that offers some of the lowest spreads starting at 0.0 pips in both minor and major currency pairs.

I can understand what you have been through; even I had lost in many trades due to bad brokers. After burning several accounts, I finally found my broker (FP Markets).

They have a robust trading condition with tight spreads and faster execution speed suitable for my scalping strategy.

I have used FXChoice, IC Markets, FBS in the past. Then when I found Roboforex the new broker, since then I never use any other brokers. The bitcoin deposit and withdrawal process happened only within seconds or minutes (super fast). They also offer fixed large leverage of up to 1:1000 but I'm not sure about the limitation and regulations of US on leverage offer though. One more thing, they also offer bitcoin to be used as the base currency for your mt4 or mt5 account so if you choose bitcoin as your base currency then you could grow your bitcoin when your account balance grows. To be honest, there are not that many brokers that offer this kind of service. Many only allow bitcoin as deposit method but they do not allow you to use bitcoin as your base currency. Instead they only allow you to use USD, EUR or GBP and perhaps maybe one or two other currencies as your base currency for your account. I'm truly thankful that Roboforex has this special feature added and I'm quite satisfied with Roboforex as my broker now. So far I have never had any major problems with them at all. That's all i could share with you about brokers. Wish you all the best in your findings then. Take care and God bless.:giggle:

It is very difficult to identify the apt broker. You should first determine your requirements and preferences as per your trading strategy. Many traders prefer low commission, tight spreads, instant execution in addition to other amazing trading services. I would definitely recommend Pepperstone, Coinexx as I am having a great experience with them.

It is very difficult to identify the apt broker. You should first determine your requirements and preferences as per your trading strategy. Many traders prefer low commission, tight spreads, instant execution in addition to other amazing trading services. I would definitely recommend Pepperstone, Coinexx as I am having a great experience with them.
Yeap, coinexx is a good one, extremely satisfied with the trading conditions.

It is always a good idea to read broker reviews before trading with them, and to start with a demo account to learn about the trading conditions.

I suggest trying FP Markets because I've been trading with them for two years without any issues, and the customer service is polite and quick in answering any forex related queries.

Guys, Please don't follow this thread, because all of this analysis just to scam you, don't follow it or you will lose your money on your account. trust me, analysis by InstaForex is the worst.

LQDFX has been good for me for years and haven't had any issues. They pay out as well.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.