What's new

Who will help with VPS please

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
I can’t recommend any but make sure to find one with good uptime, you don’t want the VPS to go down and your trades stay open, it’ll put you in loss quickly especially on some EAs.

I am interested, share with us what your best EA achieved via myfxbook or comparable 3rd service. gladly also via PM.

I have tested several VPS providers and currently use 2 actively because all the others I have tested so far have not pleased me... but it also depends on what you need... if the connection speed to the broker is important... e.g. when tick scalping then you must unfortunately also reach for unsatisfactory providers.
unfortunately it depends on what you "expect" and what you "need".
I also use the free VPS offers from the brokers if they offer any. there I let mostly but only long-term tests run in demo accounts.

if your broker is in england, and you need low latency is e.g. contabo cheap, but the performance is poor. i have cancelled after one month directly because i have other needs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.