What's new

please help on belly system review

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

alphamaphie

hello guys...
in last few weeks i have hear about this belly system...
i take a try but the results are not so well myb is because am new to it
so i was asking for any body that he is in real use of it and make profit to help me with key point about it...

From my experience with it, it works well on volatile markets e.g. NASDAQ, and currencies as well... I do my analysis on H1.:unsure: If the market is in the red zone for sell, then a reversal candle appears to show the market is going down, i go on M15 to see if the market is also in a sell zone and if there's a reversal candle thereclapping hands for further confirmation and for entries.
Good luck and i hope you find this useful!!!:giggle:Ok hand

hello guys...
so i was asking for any body that he is in real use of it and make profit to help me with key point about it...
I'm also curious to find out

From my experience with it, it works well on volatile markets e.g. NASDAQ, and currencies as well... I do my analysis on H1.:unsure: If the market is in the red zone for sell, then a reversal candle appears to show the market is going down, i go on M15 to see if the market is also in a sell zone and if there's a reversal candle thereclapping hands for further confirmation and for entries.
So you have been using it for quite sometime now I take it? So it actually works?

What about stoploss?

hello guys...
This thing is a compete scam.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.