What's new

Profitable telegram signals ?

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes
if you blindly follow signals without knowledge of your own. You are gonna be doomed. Just my opinion.

If you really want to learn forex. I suggest you stop following signals. It's a bad way to start as you will be relying on signals without understanding it.

try to find every information to trade well and good
any have good profitable signal in telegram? please advise

there are many good free channels. But you should not be greedy and show follow their rules strictly to be profitable.

Do not follow signals from multiple channels at a time
Please can you share with me? Am interested in it

I am testing Wallstreet forex signals and medes and megafx atleast they are transparant in what they do.

have tried a few. but mostly are scams to dub you into paying.. usually they would prevent chat in the group. so you might wanna beware

Can I join in that group
How do you mean? In our group, we don't force anyone. You're free to use the signals or not. It's completely up to you. And we don't ask people for money or joining any VIP subscription coz we don't have it. But like I said, it's completely up to you if you believe it or not.

There are plenty but requires discipline to follow just one till the end of the week. Decent ones are pipsmaker, quickfx, low risk. But again they all have some drawbacks like half close and report full pips

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.