What's new

Really good and working EA

i see lot of people post questions, and nobody replies.
is that normal?
Yup I think so. Well what can I say? Welcome to the world of reality. There are various reasons why no one answer questions in some channels. Here are some of which I could think of are possible as follows:
1. This question may not looked like an interesting one for everyone.
2. The owner of the thread or channel didn't respond much or even never respond to any of the questions asked in his channel. At the same time, other people also don't feel like actively involved in posting comments in this channel. As a result of that, some channels like this would not have that plenty of movements going on.
3. Some channel's topic may not sound interesting enough for people to come in and get involved.
4. Even if some topics may look interesting enough, like this channel with the title of "Really good and working EA", yet when people come inside, there isn't much helpful content shared here by the owner, or there is no EA attached or shared here which does not seemed to be helpful for anyone. As a result, you won't see a lot of responses or comments posted by anyone. It's that simple.

Having said that, still there are some channels that are quite active from time to time with many people posting comments and/or answering questions. You just have to find those topics or channels that you are interested, get involved by reading other people's comments and posting your own comments or questions. If anyone is interested with your questions or comments, I'm sure they would pretty much like to respond to you when they are available to do so in their own good time.

Till then, wish you all the best, take care and God bless.

Who has a really good and working profitable EA?
I noticed many EAs do not work
Yes I think you are right. Many EAs just don't work or only work well for a while or a short period and yet, after some time it went south and blew up accounts. A lot of these EA are scam EA too. That is indeed a reality in the forex world and market. Therefore, what I could say for now is, just keep searching and testing as many EA as you can, hopefully one day that you would find one or two that works well for you and that you could use them to earn some good profits in the long term. If you ask me if I have found any that seemed to be working ok, my answer to you would be, yes I think I have found at least one that is currently still working, but still, I can't guarantee that it will continue to work well in the long run. Even if you found one good EA, still the problem and challenge is to be able to find settings that works well under all market conditions, to be honest with you, until today I still can't guarantee you that any settings that I know would 100% work well in the long run. I think you would still need to find settings that works well for you and keep testing it for at least 3 months or more for your better safety. That's all I could say about any EA.

For your info, currently I do know one EA that seemed to work ok (at least for now) is Life Changer EA. You can feel free to check out this EA if you wish by doing a search in this forum, or you may pick one channel that shared about this EA and read up all the comments and posts, download and tried out this EA as you wish to and use any settings that you like at your own risks.

Here is the link for you to download this EA if you wish to:

You will see lots and lots of comments, settings and results being shared in this channel. Feel free to read them as much as you want and like to. Just for your info, I have also posted my comments and my findings in the last few posts. Here are two links for your info:

1. My setting used for this EA

2. My results

1st account (bad results, account closed now, no more): https://www.forexforum.co/threads/life-changer-ea-full-version.2226/post-183666

2nd account (result still ok, will continue testing and see what happen in the future): https://www.forexforum.co/threads/life-changer-ea-full-version.2226/post-183873

Hope that helps.

Okay I think I have said enough now. Wish you all the best in your EA search. Hope that one day you would be able to find one or two EA that works well for you.
Whatever you do, just learn to be safe and stay safe as always by finding ways to reduce your risks, if you could manage your risks well, then you would possibly be able to secure your profits better in the long run. Wish you all the best then. Take care and God bless:)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.