What's new

New EA Scalping EA with Stoploss

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes
Sorry i cannot upload and post here for free as i have paid for the EA. If you need will be $40 with profit making set file.

i would be willing to pay 40 bucks if you could show me like 3-4 consistent months with profit.
Thank you so much for sharing

Did some back-testing and the default set is no good, Definitely change it to fixed lots as with maximiser it goes into too much drawdown with setting 1.8 and margin calls the account :(

I found a set that could work from a low as $200 but better if starting from $500 or $1000. on M5 and also works good on H1

Just play with the optimization! Great scalper! Trying it with a $500 demo acc this week.

Anything under $1000 use lot size 0.01

I dont think that there are good stop loss EA's. cause mostly you lose money with them. also dd is nessesary for profit. thats what they say.

I dont think that there are good stop loss EA's. cause mostly you lose money with them. also dd is nessesary for profit. thats what they say.
Helo Gomes, if you have been profit with traide ringer please share your set. All bt i did traide ringer blow aconts with 10k, too dangerous. Test the set I posted it has tight sl an is profitable

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.