What's new

New EA Scalping EA with Stoploss

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes
Is there anyone really sincere when sharing their best reliable and profitable EA complete with all info and setting?
Or else just say it if you want to sell your set file with a price?
Tired of reading the same FAQ from others that really need that money maker EA.
There are Trillions of dollars to be shared. You won't get broke.

General advice for stop placement:

1. Define a stop loss. Why do you set a stop loss?
-it's the point where you know that you're wrong.

2. Where/when will you know that you're wrong?
-Let your system/the market tell you.

Now, let's say you set your stop 10 pips away. What does that mean? Why would you set it there?

In my opinion, the way to go about this is find a spot in the market where you know that if price trades there, you will exit your trade. Set your stop there, and then decide if the trade is too risky for you.

And I'd try and shy away from the word scalping. It is typically trading the bid-ask spread and acting as a market-maker. If you tell yourself "I'm a scalper" rather than a trader, you'll behave as a scalper. If your system is to be a scalper, than sure, scalp away. But if you have a good trade and you cut your winner short because you say "Hey, profit! I'm a scalper", then you may not be happy with the long run scheme of things.

this is not a champ for me. i work in this for a living, and scapl it isn´t my main system.
i´m a day trader and when i take a good trend, sometimes a try to scalp 5 or 10 pips in the direction of the main trend to increase my profits.

i put a sl of 30-40 pips to earn 5-10 but only when i´m earning this 30-40pips whit the first position in the trend

Can anyone advice on how to make EA profitable by changing settings and TF ? Any process document or any idea ? Thanks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.