What's new

General Server hack file for EA

studio7t7

Hi,

I have bought an EA from a person and that EA is not working as intended. Now he says the problem is with the country and his EA is not working properly for my country and the doesn’t work well in a VPS. So he suggest me to buy a file called server hack file. As per him that file will be added to the server to fix this issue. With the help of this file country restriction can be solved. Do you know anything about this type of file?

Hi,

I have bought an EA from a person and that EA is not working as intended. Now he says the problem is with the country and his EA is not working properly for my country and the doesn’t work well in a VPS. So he suggest me to buy a file called server hack file. As per him that file will be added to the server to fix this issue. With the help of this file country restriction can be solved. Do you know anything about this type of file?

Sounds like a scam to me... I also had that with signal providers, saying they could double my money. After I sent payment they said I need to transfer more money.. So I think you paying a scammer, and he is asking for more, I wouldn't spend a dollar more if I were you.

Hi,

He probably sold you an EA crack that you can get for free.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/435664

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.