What's new

Should I or should I not take forex broker deposit bonus?

ramboldo

Many forex brokers today offer deposit bonuses - what are your thoughts? Do you take or not take the deposit bonuses? What are some of the pitfalls to avoid if I take the bonus?

Sherverty

Broker deposit bonus is a good way of making good money but always choose a good broker with good reputation.

Daantje Pieters

Traders who have big capital remain always tensed about their safety of their capital. Due to poor fund security, traders remain always afraid of their trading fund investing in a broker. I always recommend traders to go for ECN brokers and never go for market maker brokers. These broker allow traders with handsome amount of deposit bonus most of the time.

ShihTzu

There is no such risk with using a deposit bonus. I have used it every time I made a new deposit with turnkeyforex, faced no issues. However, you should read the terms and conditions carefully because there are some brokers who put restrictions when you trade with deposit bonus money.

Naveenrai12345

You should take forex broker bonus. Some offer deposit bonus. But my broker – Axiory – offering no deposit bonus. This means you dont have to deposit any of own money. just register for live account and they deposit $25 into your account and you can start trading with it. This is no risk for you.

If you ask me, I used a deposit bonus when I opened my first account with Coinexx. That time I didn’t have a lot of capital to invest so it was quite helpful. Fortunately, I don’t have any bad experience with deposit bonuses.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Tutorial Here are the top 10 forex indicators that every trader should know Forex Education 0
Z Forex EA plug in for MT5, Somrone should help Trading Systems and Strategies 0
harisx32 What should you need to learn in forex price action strategy Forex Education 4
Mashangoane Forex seems very exciting, but in reality, it should be boring and cut and dried. If you feel a great deal of anxiety when making trades, be careful. General Discussions 0
Mashangoane Forex seems very exciting, but in reality, it should be boring and cut and dried General Discussions 0
N Suggestion We has forex traders and stock market traders should have more forums like this to discuss the markets and share knowledge and exchange information Complaints and Suggestions 0
Wisboy339 Please anybody with the best forex systems should drop it Forex Education 0
I What should be the best forex paid VPS? Forex VPS 1
skrimon Suggestion 8 Basic Forex Market Concepts That Every Trader Should Know in 2020 General Discussions 3
H Forex terminologies you should know Forex Education 0
H Glossary of the Forex market that every Trader should know Forex Education 1
D The Best 4 Tips You Should Know Before Forex Trading Forex Education 7
HotForexsignal Suggestion Should Traders Use Forex Signals? General Discussions 11
D Traders should learn earn and save General Discussions 1
S Best indicator you should try it. Trading Systems and Strategies 0
D What type of style one should use to trade ? MetaTrader 0
skrimon Should I invest in Bitcoin? General Discussions 0
skrimon Should I invest in cryptocurrencies? Other Topics 2
G New traders should learn all basics and open demo accounts before trading Forex Education 2
G Metatrader platforms should try to develop educational programs for their platforms for new traders. MetaTrader 0
B Cryptocurrency Trading: Should You BUY/SELL or Hold & Wait? Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies 3
B Renko Charts: Maybe We Should Try This! Trading Systems and Strategies 0
B General What are the character traits a trader should have? General Discussions 1
A the most important candle stick patterns every trader should know about, use these pattern on any chart you want and post your results. Forex Education 0
A the most important chart patterns every trader should know about, use these pattern on any chart you want and post your results. Forex Education 0
R Traders should look forward Forex Education 0
W The withdrawal when should one withdraw General Discussions 1
R Traders should choose the leverage Forex Education 0
B What coins should be Invested in NOW Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies 4
C Strategy Fake out zones that you should not fall for. Forex Indicators and Tools 0
L Forex News At least two stock investors should buy ryt now. Trading Systems and Strategies 1
V Which pairs do you think should be banned from trading with EA? Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
K Why you should trade on gold Trading Systems and Strategies 0
L Strategy Attacking Trends (Anyone following strategy from this book should also check this EA) Trading Systems and Strategies 0
M General Which course should i buy?? Forex Education 4
P How many trades should I have simultaneously open? General Discussions 58
P What reward-to-risk ratio should I aim for? Forex Education 0
B How far should i I place my stop loss of trailling stop Trading Systems and Strategies 0
T Suggestion You should be patient rome was not built in one day you can't make a million in a day Forex Education 0
A NEW TRADER SHOULD KNOW THIS Forex Education 2
A TREND FOLLOWERS SHOULD CONSIDER THIS Trading Systems and Strategies 0
A Trading Tips you should know Trading Systems and Strategies 0
B Metatrader 4 or 5. Which one should I go with? MetaTrader 4
L What ea should i start with? General Discussions 9
skrimon Few Things You Should Know About MT4 Trading Platform [Updated in 2020] Forex Education 3
Beanstalk3301 Suggestion Entry rules you should follow. Forex Education 0
T General Pepperstone broker. Good or bad. Should i use Pepperstone Broker Reviews 3
H All Candlestick You should know Forex Education 2
sunGah Oliver Velez. Among the Most Powerful and Tactical software a trader should have while entering the market. Forex Indicators and Tools 3
benkal Suggestion Leading indicators you should be using General Discussions 2