What's new

ramboldo

Many forex brokers today offer deposit bonuses - what are your thoughts? Do you take or not take the deposit bonuses? What are some of the pitfalls to avoid if I take the bonus?

Broker deposit bonus is a good way of making good money but always choose a good broker with good reputation.

Traders who have big capital remain always tensed about their safety of their capital. Due to poor fund security, traders remain always afraid of their trading fund investing in a broker. I always recommend traders to go for ECN brokers and never go for market maker brokers. These broker allow traders with handsome amount of deposit bonus most of the time.

There is no such risk with using a deposit bonus. I have used it every time I made a new deposit with turnkeyforex, faced no issues. However, you should read the terms and conditions carefully because there are some brokers who put restrictions when you trade with deposit bonus money.

You should take forex broker bonus. Some offer deposit bonus. But my broker – Axiory – offering no deposit bonus. This means you dont have to deposit any of own money. just register for live account and they deposit $25 into your account and you can start trading with it. This is no risk for you.

If you ask me, I used a deposit bonus when I opened my first account with Coinexx. That time I didn’t have a lot of capital to invest so it was quite helpful. Fortunately, I don’t have any bad experience with deposit bonuses.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.