What's new

Strategy simple profitable forex strategy (holy grail )

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes
is it really the holy grail? thought theres no such in forex trading, but it sounds profitable will give it a try

Hi guys,
I am going to share with you guy a profitable strategy when I've first come to Forex Trading.
Well, let's start
- Required Indicator : MA(5) ; Stoch(5,3,3)
- Foe entry: we will look at the stochastic for weekly and daily time frame must be in the same direction and you then go to the 1 hour chart and enter the trade, so example, if the stochastic is moving up for weekly and daily, you then go to 1 hour time frame and you look for a closed candle below the MA 5 but it must be a bit far from the MA, once you spot that you enter a buy and put tp to 30 pips.
- Below is my illustration for BUY entry. As we can see that stoch UP on W and D, which means that the market direction is going UP. Then we look at H1 timeframe for buying entry. On the picture, I marked some yellow dot that we can make buy order. The farther red candle is from MA(5), the more profit we can make

Good luck, guys
Happy trading
thanks for this strategy...will try out and see if it works for me:)

Hi guys,
I am going to share with you guy a profitable strategy when I've first come to Forex Trading.
Well, let's start
- Foe entry: we will look at the stochastic for weekly and daily time frame must be in the same direction and you then go to the 1 hour chart and enter the trade, so example, if the stochastic is moving up for weekly and daily, you then go to 1 hour time frame and you look for a closed candle below the MA 5 but it must be a bit far from the MA, once you spot that you enter a buy and put tp to 30 pips.
- Below is my illustration for BUY entry. As we can see that stoch UP on W and D, which means that the market direction is going UP. Then we look at H1 timeframe for buying entry. On the picture, I marked some yellow dot that we can make buy order. The farther red candle is from MA(5), the more profit we can make

Good luck, guys
Happy trading
Yes, this is a good simple straightforward strategy. Although I would suggest to add MACD to get a better entry.

Thanks a lot for share.
Do you trade with this strategy?
What is your winning ratio and what is the r:r that you sugest? And what pair and TF?
Thanks friend!

The strategy is simple but it won’t be right to refer to anything as holy grail when it comes to forex trading. But thanks for sharing and hope you are doing well since it’s been a while since you posted. It will be good if OP can share an update on the strategy.

Thank you for your contribution. I'd like to thoroughly investigate this strategy and implement this in my trading.

I don’t believe in holy grail. There’s only practice and backtesting that can make you earn that profit you’re seeking. The same strategy also won't work for everyone’s plans.

Hi guys,
Well, let's start

Good luck, guys
Happy trading
nice and easy

I, too, don’t believe in a ‘holy grail’ strategy. Traders need to backtest on a demo account and try out different angles to get one that works according to the market conditions.

This is a very simple strategy, which will also be easy to execute for beginners. But I wonder if anybody has used it practically and if it still works?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.