What's new

New EA Sniper Universal for MT5/MT4 (no martingeil)

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Lucifernilsen

SHORT MANUAL:
-1. copy project sound files to "\sounds\"- folder your trade terminal
0. copy Exporter_SN.ex4 (/ex5) to your trade terminal - to "Experts"-folder
1. copy Tracer_SN.ex4 to your trade terminal - to "Scripts"-folder (for MT4) or copy MAKE_tracer_SN_dmp.mq5 to "Scripts"-folder (for MT5)
2. start history recording on your trade terminal in all interested currency-pair by running Exporter_SN.ex4 (/ex5)
3. creation Tracer_SN.dmp-file from your trade terminal with running Tracer_SN.ex4 (for MT4) or with running MAKE_tracer_SN_dmp.ex5 (for MT5) (make running on non-used and interested currency-pair {i.e. w/o starting EA} chart window - pair by pair - {i.e.: step by step})
3. after 1-2 days recording:
3a. install old trade terminal (Grand Capital) and copy "project sounds"-files in to "\sounds\"- folder your old terminal
3b. copy historical files (ASK,BID,DAT) from "\files"-folder your trade terminal to old trade terminal - in to "\files\Recorder\"-folder (once manual creation this folder i.e.: "Recorder")
(P.S.: before copy, you must remove Exporter_SN.ex4 (/ex5) from launch-chart-window, after copy you must running (/starting)-again Exporter_SN.ex4 (/ex5))
3c. copy Tracer_SN.ex4 to old trade terminal: to "Scripts"-folder
3d. copy Tracer_SN.dmp to old trade terminal: to "\files"-folder
3e. launch old trade terminal
3f. from old trade terminal start the Tracer (i.e.: Tracer_SN.ex4)
3g. open from old trade terminal "\files"-folder "CONFIG_SN.txt"-file and change in to this file "START DEPOSIT REAL=5000"-string (change to your starting deposit)
3h. run again Tracer_SN.ex4 and wait speech-message on russian language: "Origin is ready!"
3i. copy from old trade terminal booth origin-files (i.e.: q_CRAZY_NZDCHF.lag, q_result_NZDCHF.lag) in to your trade terminal to "files"-folder
3j. launch Receiver_SN.ex4 (/ex5) on free chart-window - on Origin's symbol on your trade terminal (before send me e-mail by registered to your trade account)
3k. tested the trade

Full Project you can download from here: h t t p s : / / t u s f i l e s . c o m /ywrzlfwcrucq (link size 11.7 Mb at 01.07.2019 15-days alive)
(please remove the "space" symbol from upper link)

profit 18 000 for the evening on initial balance: 100 000

Attachments

• Receiver_SN.mq4
    76.9 KB · Views: 36
  • Exporter_SN.mq4
    25.1 KB · Views: 20
  • SpeechEngine.mq4
    16.8 KB · Views: 16
  • Variables.txt
    24.2 KB · Views: 20
  • INSTRUCTION.txt
    29 KB · Views: 31
  • Tracer_SN.ex4
    476.7 KB · Views: 17
  • Exporter_SN.mq5.txt
    22 KB · Views: 24
  • Receiver_SN.MQ5.txt
    81 KB · Views: 20
  • MAKE_tracer_SN_dmp.mq5.txt
    14.1 KB · Views: 18
  • SpeechEngine.mq5.txt
    17.3 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
I prefer martingale than trying to understand this. The files seems suspicious. Don't bother guys.

SHORT MANUAL:
-1. copy project sound files to "\sounds\"- folder your trade terminal
0. copy Exporter_SN.ex4 (/ex5) to your trade terminal - to "Experts"-folder
1. copy Tracer_SN.ex4 to your trade terminal - to "Scripts"-folder (for MT4) or copy MAKE_tracer_SN_dmp.mq5 to "Scripts"-folder (for MT5)
2. start history recording on your trade terminal in all interested currency-pair by running Exporter_SN.ex4 (/ex5)
3. creation Tracer_SN.dmp-file from your trade terminal with running Tracer_SN.ex4 (for MT4) or with running MAKE_tracer_SN_dmp.ex5 (for MT5) (make running on non-used and interested currency-pair {i.e. w/o starting EA} chart window - pair by pair - {i.e.: step by step})
3. after 1-2 days recording:
3a. install old trade terminal (Grand Capital) and copy "project sounds"-files in to "\sounds\"- folder your old terminal
3b. copy historical files (ASK,BID,DAT) from "\files"-folder your trade terminal to old trade terminal - in to "\files\Recorder\"-folder (once manual creation this folder i.e.: "Recorder")
(P.S.: before copy, you must remove Exporter_SN.ex4 (/ex5) from launch-chart-window, after copy you must running (/starting)-again Exporter_SN.ex4 (/ex5))
3c. copy Tracer_SN.ex4 to old trade terminal: to "Scripts"-folder
3d. copy Tracer_SN.dmp to old trade terminal: to "\files"-folder
3e. launch old trade terminal
3f. from old trade terminal start the Tracer (i.e.: Tracer_SN.ex4)
3g. open from old trade terminal "\files"-folder "CONFIG_SN.txt"-file and change in to this file "START DEPOSIT REAL=5000"-string (change to your starting deposit)
3h. run again Tracer_SN.ex4 and wait speech-message on russian language: "Origin is ready!"
3i. copy from old trade terminal booth origin-files (i.e.: q_CRAZY_NZDCHF.lag, q_result_NZDCHF.lag) in to your trade terminal to "files"-folder
3j. launch Receiver_SN.ex4 (/ex5) on free chart-window - on Origin's symbol on your trade terminal (before send me e-mail by registered to your trade account)
3k. tested the trade

Full Project you can download from here: h t t p s : / / t u s f i l e s . c o m /ywrzlfwcrucq (link size 11.7 Mb at 01.07.2019 15-days alive)
(please remove the "space" symbol from upper link)

profit 18 000 for the evening on initial balance: 100 000
too complicated what are u writing here

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.