What's new

The Counter Reaction Strategy by Huon Fresne

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Bubaboo

Does someone here have The Counter Reaction Strategy by Huon Fresne book or ebook so you can share with me PLEASE

Does someone here have The Counter Reaction Strategy by Huon Fresne book or ebook so you can share with me PLEASE

This thread is useless you will not get anyone to send the book to you, you can only get it from Dr Huon Himself if you want it you have to join his community to be eligible to have access to it so just do yourself a favor and delete this thread and go through the right channel to get it.

This thread is useless you will not get anyone to send the book to you, you can only get it from Dr Huon Himself if you want it you have to join his community to be eligible to have access to it so just do yourself a favor and delete this thread and go through the right channel to get it.
Thank you I didn't know. Do you know how much it cost?

Click the book on this website for basic description of basically 5 bar fractal entries:

Here is an example trade on m1 timeframe - Bill Williams plus.

Attachments

• # fractal.png
    # fractal.png
    74.9 KB · Views: 13

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.