What's new

The V-Power Day Trading System Free Download - Scam or Legit?

3.30 star(s) 15 Votes
Yes It rarely open trade, you need to read the trading system first to understand.
This ea is meant to be used as semi-auto tools to accompany the v-power trading system.
Simply said it’s reversal strategy on swing trading (not day trading or scalping). hence expect infrequent OP.
But you can also define how many layer of OP you want to do once it catches signal

The V-Power Day Trading System
High Probability Trades
Automated Trend Analysis
Automated Trade Entries And Exits

Hello everyone,
I've been looking for the best trading system for forex and I found this system out there! As you know there are lots of trading systems out there that claim they are the best one but in reality, they're just craps!! But this system with nice reviews and free offer made me think that maybe it works!

There are two versions of that, one is free and another is a paid one. So guys we can tey the free one to check it out and let us know about this system! And if someone already tried this system please share with us your results!

I attached the free version plus the Installation pdf file.
thank you for your post i will try it

High Probability Trades
Automated Trend Analysis

Hello everyone,
I've been looking for the best trading system for forex and I found this system out there! As you know there are lots of trading systems out there that claim they are the best one but in reality, they're just craps!! But this system with nice reviews and free offer made me think that maybe it works!

There are two versions of that, one is free and another is a paid one. So guys we can tey the free one to check it out and let us know about this system! And if someone already tried this system please share with us your results!

great information

High Probability Trades
Automated Trend Analysis

Hello everyone,

Good work keep it up

The FREE version shared here only works with two currencies. I've tested out the free version some time back and found that WHILE it IS in FACT a good system? It passes UP quite a few good trades.

Is the EA fully automated ? can it be back tested ? I tried to back test the free version (only two pairs) but it asks for connection to the server!

Is the EA fully automated ? can it be back tested ? I tried to back test the free version (only two pairs) but it asks for connection to the server!
I'm now forward testing on some pairs on H1 tf the version shared by johnnyblazing (many thanks for that!)
Is the H1 the correct tf to use? I'm asking this as in the installation manual shared at the beginning of this thread it doesn't say anything about it.
Thank you for your replies

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.