What's new

POWER WEALTH ROBOT NASDAQ WITH DEFAULT SETTINGS

2.80 star(s) 9 Votes
You need a license from the owner to be able to run that robot, tried already...
You can buy it from someones who bought it from the owner...It does not have to be him exactly cause the license can be shared unless you buying fake PWR...I also bought it from someone who bought it from John Ghatti and it works without talking to Him

You can buy it from someones who bought it from the owner...It does not have to be him exactly cause the license can be shared unless you buying fake PWR...I also bought it from someone who bought it from John Ghatti and it works without talking to Him

Hi don’t you have to have a password for this everytime you are using it and is it making profit for you all the time

good day sir I have the pwr (poverty vaccine version) and seems to be working on demo, if you want it I can send it to you, how ever the settings need to be tweaked because no good results so far ...

regards
Hi are you able to share this with me please I would really appreciate it

TRIED USING IT, BUT ROBOT NEVER TOOK ANY TRADES, ANYONE TO HELP WITH THAT?

Greetings

Attached is settings used on John Ghatti's EA, he drops the "Passwords" on his private group everyday after 09:00 AM..

If u use default settings, the robot will never take any trade..

Hope this helps

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201211_071725.jpg
    Screenshot_20201211_071725.jpg
    119.2 KB · Views: 57

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.