What's new

Trade 12 Scam

smith

i am trading more than 4 years with my other broker and i become successfully.I read some reviews about Trade12
and could not resist from another one. I tried Trade 12 and instantly i have merged about 1000$ what a fool
i wasn't to able to find any pluses casue signals that they gave were lost in 70% of case
once i asked for recommendation and then Experts asked to me add extra more $5000 for my account after that i'll receive recommendation from them
i have not received my money yet Trade 12 is Scam
beaware

Its true i have already scammed by trade12 they ask me to add some extra cash for more recommendation

i am trading more than 4 years with my other broker and i become successfully.I read some reviews about Trade12
and could not resist from another one. I tried Trade 12 and instantly i have merged about 1000$ what a fool
i wasn't to able to find any pluses casue signals that they gave were lost in 70% of case
once i asked for recommendation and then Experts asked to me add extra more $5000 for my account after that i'll receive recommendation from them
beaware
Thanks for the warning, appreciated!

They tried to convince me to trade with them. But with what I have experienced, I kept promising them and eventually they stopped calling me. Thank God I did not fall victim

All
beaware
Scammers

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.