What's new

Trading is not just about a good strategy

Edward Peterson

Trading is not just about a good strategy. It also involves how you execute your strategy, how you control your emotions, how you manage your risk. In most cases, there's no problem with strategies. But the problem is with our psychology. For example, Sometimes you take trade in the fear of losing opportunity. You have to find out your weakness and strength. Then work on your weakness.

Trading is not just about a good strategy. It also involves how you execute your strategy, how you control your emotions, how you manage your risk. In most cases, there's no problem with strategies. But the problem is with our psychology. For example, Sometimes you take trade in the fear of losing opportunity. You have to find out your weakness and strength. Then work on your weakness.
A good trading strategy can make your trade easily and successful. So, in my sense the traders should use the simple and easily trading strategy as per their trading and as per his trading capacity. For this you can try the demo account first. In my trading life with the reliable broker ForexOne I am very comfortable and I am currently applying the scalping trading strategy which brings profit in a short time.

A good trading strategy can make your trade easily and successful. So, in my sense the traders should use the simple and easily trading strategy as per their trading and as per his trading capacity. For this you can try the demo account first. In my trading life with the reliable broker ForexOne I am very comfortable and I am currently applying the scalping trading strategy which brings profit in a short time.

I think you just feel the weight of your actions and, finally, learn when you risk your money. so I think using a micro or a cent account, with little money, teaches you better

Trading is all about discipline. Self discipline. Taking self accountability for the actions. Make own rules, respect your own rules.

Any trader can get forex education from anywhere. But before starting forex he must know the basic. After knowing basic he should choose a broker which can give him proper guideline. When I started trading I got all my forex education from TP Global FX. They offer a demo account which can be operated as live account. Any new trader can easily get education by using this demo account full risk free. It will help him to know all techniques of forex practically. It also give facility to put any amount on demo account and any spreads and leverage. Which can be effective to learn about those things. I am still trading with them.

Timing your strategy is also important. It is not only what to do but when to do it. It saves you a lot of suffering to be little time in a trade.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.