What's new

Report TSR 2018 EA

2.50 star(s) 15 Votes
Who used to live on the account
How about it?
Plz share info.
Hi, I have been testing, using and following this TSR EA 2016 on EUR/USD for about 3 years now. Results can be very profitable but when the rates are moving fast like 2 cents up or down in a few hours without rates going up/or down back about 0,05 so you can hit your take profits, then you will probably get a margin call and blow up your account. This mostly happens based on (international) news about that has impact on EUR/USD like interest rates, job empoyment reports, inflation, etc. or when events like a war, covid lock downs etc. So in my opinion and based on backtesting, demo and live results you have two options small investment high risk settings and take your profit on daily/weekly bases or low risk setting so you don't have to worry about major events that have big impact on the EUR/USD rates. Low risk means you make about 4,5% profit per month and if you compound that and keep changing the lot size based on your (new) balance you can get about 70% per year. It's conservative but generates a stable passive income.
There for I use on EUR/USD and upgrade the lot size with every $3000

Lot size 0.01 with a $3000 balance
Lot size 0.02 with a $6000 balance
Lot size 0.03 with a $9000 balance
etc.

Dimarti 1.7
Range 31.0
MAX Levels 6

Hi, I have been testing, using and following this TSR EA 2016 on EUR/USD for about 3 years now. Results can be very profitable but when the rates are moving fast like 2 cents up or down in a few hours without rates going up/or down back about 0,05 so you can hit your take profits, then you will probably get a margin call and blow up your account. This mostly happens based on (international) news about that has impact on EUR/USD like interest rates, job empoyment reports, inflation, etc. or when events like a war, covid lock downs etc. So in my opinion and based on backtesting, demo and live results you have two options small investment high risk settings and take your profit on daily/weekly bases or low risk setting so you don't have to worry about major events that have big impact on the EUR/USD rates. Low risk means you make about 4,5% profit per month and if you compound that and keep changing the lot size based on your (new) balance you can get about 70% per year. It's conservative but generates a stable passive income.
There for I use on EUR/USD and upgrade the lot size with every $3000

Lot size 0.01 with a $3000 balance
Lot size 0.02 with a $6000 balance
Lot size 0.03 with a $9000 balance
etc.

Dimarti 1.7
Range 31.0
MAX Levels 6
Dear William86, I am desperately looking for TSR 2016 for MT5. Do you have it or know where I can get it? I have been testing and using it for only a few months and getting confident with it on MT4 but my preferred broker uses only MT5.

Dear William86, I am desperately looking for TSR 2016 for MT5. Do you have it or know where I can get it? I have been testing and using it for only a few months and getting confident with it on MT4 but my preferred broker uses only MT5.
I don't have a MT5 version and don't know where to get it but if anybody does or if you find it let me know!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.