What's new

TSR Ea 2016 And 2018 Download

2.90 star(s) 9 Votes

ali_marif

Instructions:
(I would recommend playing around with the settings using a Demo account first, and then move to Live account with your favourite settings)
*EA works on both Standard and ECN account types.
1. Open the MT4
2. Copy TSR_EA.ex4, paste at File-> Open Date Folder -> MLQ4 -> Experts -> TSR_EA.ex4
3. Close the MT4
4. Open MT4 again
5. Remember to turn on THE "AUTOTRADING" into green button
6. Select H4 chart (Recommended) for the currency pair you wish to use the EA (Recommended is USDCHF, EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY)
* (You can try our EA on other charts result may vary)
7. You can start by selecting only 1-2 currency pair first (USDCHF/EURUSD) if your balance is low and slowly move to more currency pair as your balance increases.
$100-$400 only use 1 pair
$500-$900 use 2 pairs
$1000-$1900 use 3 pairs
$2000 or more use 4 pairs
8. Press Ctrl + N to open Navigator -> Find "Expert Advisor" section -> Right click on Legacy EA -> Select "Attach to a chart",

Select "Inputs", look for the "DiMarti" in the Variable section at the second row from the end

I want to download this ...Anyone has any idea how this has performed over this extended dd on the coronavirus impact

I want to download this ...Anyone has any idea how this has performed over this extended dd on the coronavirus impact
Hi,
From last two weeks (April 2020) I am running this TSR EA in demo account on VPS
Working very good
With 30% profit in two weeks.
WITH 10000 $ ECN account can run with 5 to 6 currency pairs
EURUSD, USDCHF, USDJPY, USDCAD, EURJPY, AUDUSD.

Thank you very much, Anyone has any idea how this has performed over this extended dd on the coronavirus impact :):)Ok hand

Hi,
From last two weeks (April 2020) I am running this TSR EA in demo account on VPS
Working very good
Hi bro how much it cost you to buy ple

Hi,
Working very good
which settings do you use for LOTSIZE, DIMARTI and LEVELMAX

Hi,
Working very good
good

Instructions:
(I would recommend playing around with the settings using a Demo account first, and then move to Live account with your favourite settings)
*EA works on both Standard and ECN account types.
1. Open the MT4
2. Copy TSR_EA.ex4, paste at File-> Open Date Folder -> MLQ4 -> Experts -> TSR_EA.ex4
3. Close the MT4
4. Open MT4 again
5. Remember to turn on THE "AUTOTRADING" into green button
6. Select H4 chart (Recommended) for the currency pair you wish to use the EA (Recommended is USDCHF, EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY)
* (You can try our EA on other charts result may vary)
7. You can start by selecting only 1-2 currency pair first (USDCHF/EURUSD) if your balance is low and slowly move to more currency pair as your balance increases.
$100-$400 only use 1 pair
$500-$900 use 2 pairs
$1000-$1900 use 3 pairs
$2000 or more use 4 pairs
8. Press Ctrl + N to open Navigator -> Find "Expert Advisor" section -> Right click on Legacy EA -> Select "Attach to a chart",

Select "Inputs", look for the "DiMarti" in the Variable section at the second row from the end
Please can you explain what is the "dimarti" variable?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.