What's new

Report TSR 2018 EA

2.50 star(s) 15 Votes
Hi, where can i download the tsr 2018 and 2019? Is there any link where i can get the ea?

Hope anyone can help me

Im using TSR 5.0 in 2 real accounts for the past one year and use it with a very good set file and im in profit month after month.

Hi priya, hope you can help me with my trading. can you send me TSR v5 with indicators and set files if any please :)

Looking forward to tou response

Thanks so much Priya for helping me out in trading, Before I lost a lot in Forex Trading because of my greed and when I came across this forum and Priya helped me with good EAs and now for the past 4 months making very good profit, May God Bless You always. Our family is very thankful to you.:):):)
It is very exciting when you read this type of testimonials, where a beginner like us thanks an expert user who gave him the support to get out of the "circle of losses", I hope to have the same experience with the support of this beautiful community that I already started to love.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.