What's new

How to setup Tsr 2019

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes
What i do is run several pairs on demo. Before the Monday open, I'll check and see if my current pair in live is still in the top 3. If it drops out, I replace it with a more profitable pair. I do the same thing with Forex Fury. It works.

i have the older version. I like this EA, it works like magic
I started this EA live recently running 4 pairs. I am up 36% in 10 trading days on a $1500.00 account. It does open several trades and has been negative $150.00 but so far it has come back into profit. Be careful because it is a grid. You can"t let losses get too large. I ran this in demo for a few weeks. I would close everything when I was 20% down. Stop the bleeding and let the trend run its course. The JPY pairs are the ones you really have to watch closely. I think JPY in an abbreviation for Jumpy. I strongly suggest starting with 0.01 lots until you get used to the drawdown.

I started this EA live recently running 4 pairs. I am up 36% in 10 trading days on a $1500.00 account. It does open several trades and has been negative $150.00 but so far it has come back into profit. Be careful because it is a grid. You can"t let losses get too large. I ran this in demo for a few weeks. I would close everything when I was 20% down. Stop the bleeding and let the trend run its course. The JPY pairs are the ones you really have to watch closely. I think JPY in an abbreviation for Jumpy. I strongly suggest starting with 0.01 lots until you get used to the drawdown.

Hi, thanks for sharing. What pairs and timeframe are you using? Is it still performing great?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.