What's new

New EA TSR 5.0 2018, DASHBOT AND OTHER EAs

3.30 star(s) 15 Votes
TSR is horribly martingale EA... I am not sure why people choose martingale. The chances of draining your account doubles on every order it opens
I think it depend on your setting and equity... Don't be greedy... for martingale put on 0.01 every 5000 - 10.000 usd (depend on setting).. Step 50 and multiplier 1.2.. target profit 1-3% a month.. i think it will be safe... just my opinion

I tested this EA too.. with a Live Account of 1k ... lost a bit of my balance.. furter or later it will burn your account ... :X3:

Hello, I'm only a new member here, how can I download TSR v5 2018? The forum requires 20 posts before I can download, I have nothing to post or contribute yet, Thank you
Henry, look for something to contribute to the forum, bro. You need a little work to get somewhere :LOL::LOL:

People are always blaming an EA when martingale. I'm using TSR on a real account and it gives profit. If you're not greedy and are using the right settings, then why should it blow your account? Many people don't know or understand the working of an EA. They use it in the hope to make easy profit instead of learning how forex is working. An EA is doing what the developer coded, using 1 or more strategies which have been coded in the EA. So basically you can't never blame an EA for making losses but only the developer and in many cases also the user due the lack of knowledge and letting run the EA without supervision of the user himself.
At this moment, after 1 month using TSR, it brought me already profit. Sure, it's not big but it keeps adding. So before saying that a martingale EA or grid EA is bad, test it out first by yourself. Do enough BT and FT with different settings to see the potential of the EA.
Cheers

yes, i totally agree with you
the important thing about martingale or grid EA is actually risk management
many people want to make quick profit so will set the initial lot size very large and the martingale will quickly go to very big lot size if there is a medium strength trend and blow up the account. so i prefer to start with small lot size if use martingale EA

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.