What's new

Report TSR 2018 EA

2.50 star(s) 15 Votes
The EA is shared free in this forum, you can do download and make profit provided you use the correct settings with risk management.:)

The EA is shared free in this forum, you can do download and make profit provided you use the correct settings with risk management.:)

Up to now i still not allow to downloard the EA ... don't know in what condition i able to download and try this EA..:(:(

This is what i have now for TSR -2018 but i don't what is the diffrent from this group EA. can any tell me what is the different ? as I can't download. but the EA attached has the big DD. or
anyone can help to email me at nltan2u@gmail.com ... ? I just wanna to compare what is the different from my TSR.

Thanks

Attachments

• TSR-2018.ex4
    43.5 KB · Views: 107
just today, there was a margin call on the account where the TSR 2016 still works. I opened 0.01 lot for every $ 500 in the account, 1: 400 leverage on the EURUSD H4 pair

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.